.

.

Friday, March 22, 2013

March Twenty First & Twenty Second

 

4018-spring-1920x1200-digital-art-wallpaper

Luke 20:9-19

He went on to tell the people this parable, A man planted a vineyard, rented it to some farmers and went away for a long time. At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants so they would give him some of the fruit of the vineyard. But the tenants beat him and sent him away empty handed. He sent another servant, but that one also they beat and treated shamefully and sent away empty handed. He sent still a third, and they wounded him and threw him out.

The the owner of the vineyard said, What shall I do? I will send my son, whom I love; perhaps they will respect him.

But when the tenants saw him, they talked the matter over. This is the heir, they said. Let’s kill him, and the inheritance will be ours. So they threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

What then will the owner of the vineyard do to them? he will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others.

When the people heard this, they said, May this never be!

Jesus looked directly at them and asked, Then what is the meaning of that which is written: The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone.

Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.

The teachers of the law and the chief priests looked for a way to arrest him immediately, because they knew he had spoken this parable against them. But they were afraid of the people.

IMG_0003

Yesterday I spent the day in a training meeting… new changes coming to the company…

After the meeting me and my co leader spent a couple of hours cleaning out our signing…

I ended up leaving work a half hour late, picking up son2 late from college and he got out a half hour early… so he had to wait an hour… still no desire to learn how to drive himself…

IMG_0001

Hubby went to the teacher conference with son3… he will not have to go to summer school as long as he brings up his D’s… it’s not that he isn’t smart, as the teacher said he answers problems on the board and speaks up in class… it’s his organization skills… hubby and I are always telling him to bring home everything from his desk every Friday… or threatening to meet him at school and go through his desk for him… see that picture above, well yesterday the teacher and hubby went through his desk, and those are all the missing assignment slips that son3 has not brought home… he had brought home one or two… amazingly the one on top by its self is the latest one and even from that one the teacher found some of those in son3’s desk… so some how he had turned in all those missing assignments… I think son3 is smarter then he lets on in such that he manipulates us into thinking he needs help so that he doesn’t have to do more then expected… the teacher says son3 spends the most time at recess and lunch then any other student he has seen catching up on work… and forgetting to put him name on his papers or remember to check the pile of papers with no names to see if any of them are his…

IMG_0004

All the pictures in today’s entry are from the yard yesterday…

IMG_0005

This morning son3 is off to class and ready for his Geology test…

Hubby did homework with him last night and got everything caught up that was due today…

IMG_0006

Son2 is already on Spring Break (still sleeping) and son3 starts today after school…

Son2 signed up for Fall classes already… will need to ask him again what they are…

And now that taxes are done, we can get started on financial aid…

IMG_0007

Almost time to shower and start thinking about work… I close tonight…

I need to write a letter for an Easter card that I still need to get in the mail…

I’m giving myself til Monday to get it in the mail so it will arrive on time… although I have been trying to write it since the beginning of this week… I did print some pictures this morning to go with it…

I need a day off to go with my day off… Every day is just go to work it seems…

IMG_0009

The first tulip almost blooming… I think I will go check on it now… although it is windy and chilly out there… not that 49 is chilly to some of you…

IMG_0008

Philippians 3:8-14

What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of m own that comes form the law, but that which is through faith in Christ – the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Beautiful-Spring-spring-27865667-1920-1200

Joyce Meyer Ministries

God is a God of restoration. God can and will restore your soul if you let Him into your life.

There is nothing that can keep you from God’s will in your life if you’re determined to have it.

If you know who you are in Christ, it won't matter so much to you what other people think.

God loves you. You’ve got what it takes. He is with you and for you.

Sometimes what we think is our problem is not our problem. Our problem is the way we respond to it.

We are in the world, but the Bible instructs us not to be like it.

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you do not see things as they are. You see them as you are.

When you look, you see reflections of your being. When you listen, you hear echoes of yourself. If you don't like something about what you see and hear, no point in smashing the mirror, change who you are becoming.

Today

 

Sunny 72°

Tonight

 

Clear 44°

Tomorrow

 

Sunny 73°

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

More changes coming your way...you've hardly had time to adapt to your new job, but that may make it easier for you than those that have been doing it for a long time. There was never a doubt that Son3 is smart but now you know just how smart he is. Hopefully he realizes now that you are on to him. Just the fact that he is using his recess time to do his work shows he cares. Thanks again for the pictures of all the lovely blooms around your house. It is needed as here it snowed again this morning. Warming up though this afternoon and it has melted.