.

.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March Twentieth

 

spring-summer-227720

Hebrews 5:7-9

During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

SSLLT_1026

Today work had ups and downs… I guess it is a transition from being off and then getting back into work… I had one call out and the other went home early sick… I took down signs that had been missed yesterday, did my scans, brought up carts of new stock and threw out garbage, received electronics, went to lunch, checked off an online training, finished receiving electronics, scanned for out of stocks, scanned for clearance and printed signs…

And I worked I overtime again… I need more day to my day… so much I need to get done at work and want to get done… and there just isn’t time to get it all done… and it’s not like I can get to it the next day as every day there is already a plan to the day…

I brought home boxes from work so hubby can work on the boy’s rooms and box up some toys they don’t use anymore…

Hubby called the ADT today and had his phone interview… He did well enough that he has a second interview in person on Monday…

Hubby is feeling discouraged though as it is a 100% commission position, soliciting door to door, out of your car… He wants a job in a building, punching a clock… I tell him there must be a reason God keeps sending him these same positions… And that since I had the accident and he has his new Jeep, that he can use if for his new job… they do give him a car allowance and another allowance but I forget what it was… there is a possibility for travel and they do not have a hotel allowance… I told him we’ll see how the interview goes on Monday… maybe he won’t get the job and he won’t have to worry… or maybe he will and maybe he’ll like it or make more money to pay our bills… God is up to something…

Son2 wrote a paper for class tomorrow that he has known about for over a month now… but he got it done…

Son3 got all his homework done before I got home today…

I heated up leftovers for dinner and I had some tomato soup… I did a load of laundry and brought in the garbage cans…

Watching Anamaniacs with the boys… now son3 is showering and hubby and I are watching Emergency…

Summer-Day-Vector

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Celebrate your victories and successes. We're all growing and on our way!

God really does want to take care of you, but you have to let Him and stop worrying about every little thing you can't control.

Don’t wait around waiting for God to do something that He’s already given you the power to do.

Live according to who you are, not according to how you feel.

You are more than a conqueror through Christ who loves you!

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

there are just two directions in life, - to shrink or to grow.

Every challenge is God's offer for you to grow, to enlarge your soul. You can take God's offer and become more, or you can shrink back, shy away and become less.

 

Tonight

 

Partly Cloudy 52° Precip 20%

Tomorrow

 

Partly Cloudy 71° Precip 10%

Tomorrow night

 

Clear 46°

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It would be nice if a real inside job would come along for your hubby. Door to door sales being shaky to say the least. Hope you have a great Thursday!