.

.

Monday, March 18, 2013

March Eighteenth

 

attid0-97

Roman 8:11-19

And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation – but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. for if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs – heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ. If indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will revealed in us. The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.

 

scan0010

Another good day at work… Started with my counts… went to a meeting… had to find some treadmills… back to my counts… started my scans. went to lunch… finished my scans… changed out my bulk stacks… and it was time to go home… actually left a bit late… didn’t get to finish finding all the clearance… will do that Wednesday after my scans…

Son3 was still doing homework when I got home… he brought home a letter for teacher conference… so hubby will go on Thursday… son3 has early day all week so extra time to get homework done…

Son2 did laundry today and his homework… and he applied at Dominoes Pizza…

Hubby applied for jobs and painted the birdhouse for son1’s Easter basket…

I heated up leftovers for dinner…

Now we are watching Batman, Family Guy, Get Smart and Anamaniacs… Hubby and I have Bones, How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Mike & Molly, Hawaii Five O and Castle to watch too…

Tomorrow I have a day off again…

GZ00568A

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

God is always stable... always the same...always loving us...always positive. He is our Rock and we cling to Him!

In the midst of your battles, never forget that God loves you and He has a plan for you.

God will give you double for your trouble if you stand strong on the Word of God.

A transformed life is a better sermon than any words we could speak.

You don’t have to know everything. You know the One who does know—and He’ll tell you when He wants you to know.

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

truth always wins.

Doing right is never wrong. Being honest and trustworthy is the way to live. Perhaps a slight twist of the facts might bring a short term gain. A little misrepresentation might bring some short term satisfaction. But in the end truth always wins, so live like a winner.

 

Tonight

 

Mostly Cloudy 53°

Tomorrow

 

Mostly Cloudy 78°

Tomorrow night

 

Cloudy 58° Precip 20%

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love it when I have leftovers to heat up for dinner. It is especially nice for you after working all day. My kids always ask me why I make so much, but that is why. When they come for dinner they all manage to take some leftovers home with them too. They don't seem to mind that. Hope you have a great day off!

betty said...

Glad it was another good day!! And the added bonus of a day off today! Enjoy it!

betty