.

.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Nineteenth

 

IMG_0004

John 12:20-33

Now there were some Greeks among those who went up to worship at the Feast. They came to Philip who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, with a request, Sir, they said, we would like to see Jesus. Philip went to tell Andrew; Andrew and Philip in turn told Jesus.

Jesus replied, The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.  I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies. It remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!

Then a voice came from heaven. I have glorified it, and will glorify it again. The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.

Jesus said, This voice was for your benefit, not mine. Now is the time for judgment on this world, now the prince of this world will be driven out. But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself. He said this to show the kind of death he was going to die.

IMG_0002

I was up early this morning at 2am… overdid it at work yesterday I think… those floor jacks are heavy… so after tossing and turning for a half hour with my leg and knees hurting I got up and took some Ibuprophen… I’ve been fine today though…

First thing this morning I got my Easter cards done… and hubby got the boys to school…

Hubby discovered this morning that he missed a call yesterday from ADT, calling about a job he applied to, for customer service representative, so he’ll call them back first thing tomorrow morning…

IMG_0003

Last year our neighbors planted poppies and now they grow all between our houses…

IMG_0005

They were blooming today…

IMG_0006

Hubby and I went to Target to get my bath soap that Walmart has been out of… and to check for hubby’s shampoo that we haven’t been able to find… I think he’ll have to check Walgreens…

IMG_0007

Then we went to the grocery store… Couldn’t find any ham for Easter dinner, but then they still had the corned beef displayed so maybe the hams haven’t come in yet… or we may just have turkey that we had extra from Thanksgiving…

IMG_0008

Son3 had early day and worked on homework all afternoon… he was planning out what he would do each day and what he would do today and when he would take a break and have a snack… he asked me if he was being organized and I told him he was…

IMG_0009

The roses are coming in so nice this year… last year they didn’t look so good and didn’t have many roses… I think they were feeling the mood of the house of hubby not working… That is one reason I think this year will be a good year as the yard is looking so much better than last year… So we must be feeling better and having a more positive attitude…

IMG_0010

IMG_0011

The tulips are almost ready to bloom…

IMG_0012

One of the first roses…

IMG_0013

The pumpkin is growing…

IMG_0014

Can you hear all the bees buzzing in the Japanese tree…

IMG_0015

I moved the birdhouses around to the vines so I can hang up my new decorations I got at the dollar store last year but I didn’t have time today…

IMG_0017

Hubby and I went for a walk around half the orchard while son3 was doing homework… and then hubby had to pick up son2…

The train was going by at the end of our walk…

I made Gorton’s fish for dinner… with corn on the cob, peas & carrots, white cheese pasta, stewed tomatoes and french bread with butter…

We watched Gravity Falls, How I Met Your Mother, Lost in Space…

Now hubby’s fixing me some pie with ice cream… the boys are having ice cream… and then we are watching Mike & Molly…

Then everyone is in their rooms by 9pm and asleep by 10pm… trying to get everyone back on a bedtime since the time change… we have all been staying up too late watching TV and then having to get up early…

IMG_0018

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

We often make the mistake of thinking that if we hurry we will be at our future sooner, but it only causes us to lose the present.

Your beginning doesn't have to dictate your ending. Involve God in every area of your life and allow Him to lead you into rest.

Determine to live with purpose, to know who you are and Who you belong to. (Ephesians 2:10)

Whatever happens, trust in the Lord and trust in the power of hope! My hope is in God who never changes. Nothing is impossible with Him.

No matter what difficulty you encounter, "maintaining" the right attitude will be much easier than "regaining" the right attitude.

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

yesterday is a thing of the past.

Do not be hard on yourself about things you cannot change. The past is past and it's time to move on.

 

Tonight

 

Cloudy 58° Precip 20%

Tomorrow

 

Scattered Showers 72° Precip 30%

Tomorrow night

 

Partly Cloudy 52° Precip 20%

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

slj said...

Flowers blooming..I wish..today we are starting out with 14 degrees but feeling like 9..ugh..
That is too cute about son3 making a plan:)
Good luck to hubby!!
Have a great day,
Sheri

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How exciting that your hubby got a call back about a job. I wish him the best! Your flowers and all are a sight for sore eyes. Winter just doesn't want to let go here. It's usually May before we see our poppies blooming here. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!