.

.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

March Sixteenth

 

 

b~wee bit o luck~jme

Isaiah 12:1-6

In that day you will say:

I will praise you, O Lord, Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

In that day you will say:

Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world. Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you.

 

green4dayanibynan

Friday was not as good a night at work as Thursday… I was in a mood… Hubby reminded me of the time change and I guess it has effected me more than I thought… especially with the staying up til midnight and still getting up early and then having to close two nights…

potogold~foxy

Saturday was a great day at work… I finally got to play… I spent the day scanning for clearance and pulling it all onto tables in the main aisles… and then watching customers happy with their great finds… I was having such a good time that I didn’t want to have to take Sunday off… I wanted to go back and finish finding all the clearance as I only got half way through the hardware department on Saturday…

After work I quickly did a bit of Easter shopping before leaving work…

proudtobeirish~foxy

When I got home hubby had all the windows open… sending a nice breeze through the house, airing it out… and we could hear the wind chimes outside chiming in the breeze…

Hubby had fixed some lasagna for dinner along with leftovers…

egb

We spent the evening getting caught up with our shows from the week… The Bible, The Big Bang Theory, Emergency and Grimm…

fetchsspd

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Wait on God and let Him do what only He can do. (Psalm 27)

Cast down every critical thought you have about others and make it your business to build them up.

We only live once, so let’s make sure we do it with excellence.

Decide today to not let your circumstances control your attitude.

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

there are appropriate times to stand in your power.

Power isn't always evil. If you stand tall in the power of goodness, you can have a powerful impact on a situation.

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

can't complain about opening windows in winter and enjoying the breeze through the house! Work is like that, isn't it? Up one day, down the next, etc., but always grateful we have a job (on most days that is :)

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I just read both your entries and will comment on this one instead of both. How nice it must be to have all those lovely blooms and to be able to open up windows to let some fresh air in. It is still in the 30's here. Hope your Monday is off to a great start!.