.

.

Friday, March 11, 2011

March Tenth

IMG_0058

These pictures are from Wednesday morning’s sunrise…

Facebook has an application called On this day, God wants you to know… I’ve been reading it on a couple of my friend’s pages and decided to finally sign up myself as it says something different for each person….

Below are the ones from Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week…. So far they are perfect and fit accordingly with hubby not working right now…

On this day, God wants you to know

... that all is well. All is going according to plan. Trust that there is a bigger picture. Trust that life is unfolding as it should.

The radio station that I listen to one day was asking everyone to call in and pick one word to honor God… I think it may have been for New Year’s Day for the new year… Not that I called in but the word I chose was TRUST… the message above that appeared on the first day has been what I have been telling hubby since he lost his job…

On this day, God wants you to know

... that it's time you let go. Yes, of course, you want to control so everything happens in just the way you want it. But at the end of the day, we control nothing, - it's all in God's hands, - has always been, and will always be. So, do what you can, and then let go, and let God handle the rest.

And yesterdays was perfect too as I’ve been telling myself every day that every thing happens in God’s time…

On this day, God wants you to know

... that when you are feeling anxious, remember to breathe. Allow yourself to breathe in and out slowly. Allow your breath to bring you to a place of calmness. Allow yourself to be calm like the eye in the center of the storm.

And even though I had a good day today, today’s was just nice to hear…

IMG_0059

Yesterday and today were busy days at work getting ready for inventory… I forgot to wear my pedometer today but I’m sure I got in another 19000 step day just at work…

Yesterday son2 missed the bus again… and with the time change his split second timing in the morning will get worse before it gets better… son2 had a rough homework day yesterday, not that he had a lot just that he kept getting distracted too easily… so it took forever… son1 called while we were doing homework so hubby answered… son1 wanted to come over and do laundry… I was expecting him this weekend… hubby told him it was fine… I told him it wasn’t fine as it was already 6pm and we were still doing homework, I hadn’t fixed dinner yet and by time son1 got there and finished laundry it would be close to 9pm on a school and work night… so he called son1 back and son1 said he would do his laundry at the apartment complex… I felt bad but we have to learn that we can’t always tell son1 yes…

Today son2 did not have tennis so he hung out with his friends… I told him he could hang out but no spending the night… he got home on time and then asked if he could spend the night at his friend’s… Answer still no, he wasn’t happy… a little pudding cake and he’s fine now… reading his National Geographic Kids magazine…

We are watching The Mentalist… Had pizza and pasta for dinner… I’ve been doing good so far on eating less during lent… Stopping during the meal and not having seconds… I did have a brownie after lunch… so when I had some hot chocolate after dinner and then hubby fixed me some pudding cake, the pudding cake was too far as I was then full… but I only had one piece of pizza and a small bowl of pasta…

The big news of the week is hubby got his unemployment extension!!!!

Now The Mentalist is almost over, I’m taping Fringe and I’m ready for bed at only 9pm…

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

betty said...

yea with the extension for unemployment!!! sometimes you need to set the boundaries with son1, I can truly understand that!

have a good weekend!

betty