.

.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Eighth…

mardi-gras-6

Today was a nice busy day of getting ready for inventory… no time for thinking about the supervisor position… I cleared some clearance from the stockroom to the floor, stocked the kids and women’s hanging flip flops, cleared the garbage from the stockroom to the bailer, went to lunch, finished opening the boxes, no more boxes til tomorrow when they bring up today’s truck, put away the women’s shoes and put away the men’s work boots… I got in over 19000 steps on the pedometer…

Came home to talk with hubby about his day, he did a bit of grocery shopping… he’s been taking Danny for a walk when he picks up son3 from school… once son3 was home we did his homework… just homework for today even though he missed yesterday… and only ten spelling words… so just spelling sentences, write his words, a math page and finish reading his Spiderwick book…

Son2 was home from tennis, they had a scrimmage today but he lost his 3-8…

I just pulled out all the leftovers from the fridge for dinner… I had two chili dogs and finished the cranberry/orange roast… We’re watching a couple episodes of Twilight Zone and then son3 needs to get in the shower…

Glee is on tonight… I’m heating up some water for hot chocolate… and I think I have a Hershey bar still left from my Christmas candy stash… It’s Mardi Gras so chocolate is my gluttony of choice… Then tomorrow starts Lent, which I have a list for…

And tomorrow I have a day off…

Happy Journaling…

mgb

1 comment:

betty said...

yea a day off tomorrow! chocolate stash still from Christmas? Wow, that is amazing, I'm not sure it would have made it to New Year's here :)

betty