.

.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cranberry Orange Pork Roast

I got the idea for this at someone’s blog but I can’t remember where… I did change it a bit though…

IMG_0014

I mixed one can of whole cranberry sauce and then poured orange juice into the can measuring a half a can and mixing the two together and adding a bit of honey….

IMG_0015

Put a pork roast or any type of meat into the crock pot adding pepper, seasoned salt, ginger and nutmeg…

IMG_0016

Pour cranberry/orange juice mixture around roast and cook in crock pot on high for six hours…

IMG_0057

Very Tasty…

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

life with bobbi d said...

Sounds good, I will have to give it a try.
Barbara

betty said...

that does sound yummy! have you tried it with other meat or just the pork roast? I would be curious how it did with a turkey breast. I bet the meat is really moist? Thanks for sharing how to make it! Will have to try it sometime

betty