.

.

Monday, March 7, 2011

March Seventh

image.axd

Son3 stayed home from school today… He started getting a fever last night… and when I checked on him this morning as I was leaving for work, I could see him glowing from the hallway… his cheeks and ears were bright red… He was fine by time I got home and will be going to school tomorrow… so it was nice not having homework tonight but I’m sure we’ll have extra homework tomorrow… actually they started benchmarks again this week but it said they are practice for the ones in April…

Son2 is now home from school and tennis… both boys are showered and we are just waiting for the boneless rib shaped pork patties that we will have on buns to finish cooking so we can have dinner… we have Family Guy from last night that I taped to watch… all the Monday night shows are repeats tonight…

Which is good cause son3 and I have to finish reading his Spiderwick book so he can take some AR reading tests this week…

Well I’m 98% sure I probably got the lead position… only because I talked to my lead this morning and she told me about her discussion with her supervisor and the store manager last Friday… it did come down to me and one other person… so I’m glad for the competition… I’m sure it will still be a few days before they announce anything… and then next week is inventory… I will be so glad when it is over… still lots to do but we are way caught up with opening the boxes compared to last year…

Just a short update tonight… as it’s almost 7pm and we are finally ready for dinner… I’m working later this week to get ready for inventory… of course soon I may be working even later with the new position…

Happy Journaling…

Mardi-Gras-Masks-new-orleans-10042114-838-616

3 comments:

betty said...

glad to hear son3 had a short illness and will be able to go back to school tomorrow. hoping you here this week about the position just so you know either way. Inventory is always a lot of hard work; always good to have it behind you

betty

Lisa said...

Linda, glad son 3 is feeling better, Hugs Lisa

Happy Being Me said...

Happy to hear son3's fever was short lived. I love kicked back kinda nights. Congrats on being in the chase for the Lead position. Have a wonderful rest of the week, Enjoy!