.

.

Friday, April 12, 2013

April Tenth and Eleventh and Twelfth

 

flower-border-backgrounds-wallpapers

Wednesday at work I did my scans, updated my counts, went to lunch, had the manager on duty phone, stocked two things on the floor and went home…

Son3 had already finished his homework by time I got home… I told everyone to fix what they wanted for dinner: leftovers, potpies, soup, etc…

We are now hooked on Chicago Fire and watched several episodes…

flowers-wallpaper-hd-download

Yesterday I had a day off…

Hubby got the boys off to school and college… Son2 didn’t go to his first class and his second was cancelled but we still drop him off when son3 goes so that son2 is on our schedule since he has not learned to drive and will not take the city bus… besides he can sit around at school and play games the same as he does at home… he hangs out in the school lounge between classes…

Hubby and I had breakfast, watched Joyce Meyer and went to the grocery store…

Son3 came home from school and had a bit more homework yesterday and hubby picked up son2 from college…

I made pasta and meatballs for dinner, son2 helped, and by time son3 finished homework it was 7pm by time we ate…

We watched more Chicago Fire, studied for son3’s Geology test and went to bed…

Flower-vector-wallpaper-background-images-wallpapers-232407

Today I close…

Hubby got son3 off to school and son2 is up…

I am in such a mood this week… I can’t seem to shake it.. Ever since hubby had his interview…

Of course it could just be my grumpy week and who knows how menopause is going to effect me…

I’m just so frustrated with my control of time and chasing the day…

At home and at work…

I did not attempt to anything at home yesterday as I tried just to have a day off but I wasn’t relaxed due to my mood…

This morning I went through all my work binders/papers and threw out a bunch of papers and have a pile of what needs to be done by tomorrow…

Tonight I have to reset the hammers, count a list of old merchandise, check that the ad is finished being set from this morning, check my email/online task list, one price change, lunch, manager on duty phone and store closing procedures… I have more to do but I’ll put those on tomorrow’s list…

My hips and back hurt when I got up this morning but I took my Gabapentin and Ibuprofen and I’m feeling better… I need a day to call out but my closing night is not the day to call out, who would close the store…

I’m off to take a nice hot shower, straighten up a bit and get ready for work…

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Let's be as forgiving of others as we are of ourselves.

Jesus didn’t come to set us partially free from sin. He died to set us completely free!

You may be tempted to try to fix everything that is wrong overnight, but that is impossible. Any bad habits you have were developed one at a time, and they will be broken one at a time.

Fear is the greatest enemy of your future.

You are as close to God as you choose to be.

Think about what you have been thinking about and you may find the source of some of your discontent. –Joyce

God never called us to be busy. He called us to be fruitful.

Change takes time, but it’s time well spent because it brings a great reward. -Joyce, "Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits"

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here." -2 Corinthians 5:17

When you pray are you genuinely crying out to God or are you just talking to hear yourself speak?

It’s not what we do once that brings victory in our lives; it’s what we do over and over again.

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

today is going to be a great day.

Don't start your day with a negative attitude. It's hard to understand why so many people wake up each morning feeling defeated when each day holds so much potential. The possibilities that today offers are endless, so eagerly anticipate wonderful happenings. It's easy to let blessings go by unnoticed if you're not looking.

 

Today

 

Sunny 85°

Tonight

 

Clear 56°

Tomorrow

 

Sunny 86°

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending you a long distance hug. I know how those off days are, how lousy an off mood can make you. Those moody days are really hard to shake sometimes. Lists? I am an analytical person and extremely organized, not a perfectionist but very orderly, so I had lists for everything. SO many lists, I discovered one day were filled with things to do and people to do things for, except I was either at bottom of list or not on the list at all. That was an eye opener for me. I determined to pencil in fun time for myself, time to do what made me happy. That one change has enriched my life.
Having you in my life is something I've enjoyed for a very long time. Just wanted you to know that. Love you much.

slj said...

Hi Linda,
Sorry to hear that you're feeling so blah..It's probably a combination of things catching up with you..
Maybe you need a spa day:)
Hope you feel better soon,
Sheri

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I've been a little on the blah side as our warmer weather turned colder again and it's been raining for several days now. I know I should be getting lots done inside but haven't felt like it. I want to be outside with some sunshine and warmth, but that hasn't happened. Hope you are feeling better and have a super Saturday!