.

.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April Eighth & Ninth

 

44702

Yesterday I got all my counts and scans done… Went to lunch and stocked the floor…

I even left work a few minutes early since I left so late on Sunday…

I got gas on the way home…

Son3 only had a bit of homework…

I made fish and chips for dinner…

We watched The Bible and See Dad Run…

I skipped blogging and just relaxed for the evening…

free-summer-fantasy-landscape-for-desktop-wallpaper_1920x1080_80972

Today I was off…

I had a list a mile long…

Hubby got the boys to school…

I spent some time on the laptop…

We talked a while…

Hubby wandered the house…

I was distracted by hubby…

All because he had an interview today at 1:30…

I got more done while he was at his interview…

I vacuumed, did five loads of laundry, cleaned off the island, washed the counters and the stove, washed all the pots and pans and ran the dishwasher, watered the plants, put all the laundry away and made stir fried teriyaki pork with onions, bell peppers, squash and zucchini over white rice…

Hubby came back from his interview all jazzed… he is one of nine people being interviewed… he really likes this job as it is in a office, Monday-Friday, 8-5…

We went for a walk around the orchard…

Son3 had a bit more homework as they are getting ready for state testing again so he brought home sample tests to practice with…

Hubby picked up son2 who found out today from a friend that the paper he waited til tomorrow to write was due today, not Thursday, so he wrote it during his break and even skipped a class to finish writing it as it was his last class…

We finished the last bit of The Bible and now we are watching the first episode of Chicago Fire and wondering why we waited so long to start this show that has been filling up the DVR… And eating Easter Candy, except son2 who is eating Christmas Candy… Son3 is in the shower…

Son1 and DIL got to bring home their dog Kona today from the vet…

HD-wallpaper-Otife-wallpaper-desktop-background-crescent-media-nature-153049

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Break the habit of saying “I don’t have time.” -Joyce, "Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits"

The experts say it takes twenty-one to thirty days to make or break a habit, so every day you keep going and refuse to give up brings you one day closer to freedom!

Focus on what God is focused on. Make a decision to get rooted and grounded in the love and Word of God.

God wants us to love Him for who He is, not what He can do for us.

We are overcomers through Him who overcame.

Be the person God wants you to be—all the time.

It is time to renew your mind and become the person God wants you to be in every area of life. -Joyce, "Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits"

Even when we are faithless, God remains faithful. (Romans 3:3-4)

Don’t let bitterness, resentment or anger against someone take root in your life. It could be stopping you from your breakthrough!

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you are strongest when you are humble.

Only the weak act with arrogance. They put their pride on display so that others may think they are powerful. But those with great strength are humble because they have no need to prove it.

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you don’t need to know all the answers.

When you don't know what to do, stop, breathe and reflect before making a decision. Allowing some time to pass may give you a different perspective on your situation.

 

Tonight

 

Clear 50°

Tomorrow

 

Sunny 82°

Tomorrow night

 

Mostly Clear 58°

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

slj said...

Good morning Linda,
Wishing hubby the best of luck on the job!! That would be so awesome..
Joyce is coming to my area this week-end..Actually tomorrow, but I won't be able to go until Sat..at least I'm hoping it turns out that I can go:) I've seen her once before but had to drive all the way to Chicago..lol...
Have a great day,
Sheri

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad the job prospects are looking up for your hubby and wish him the best and that your son's dog is doing better and could come home. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!