.

.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

April Seventh

 

file000MA21632298-0002

What a busy, busy day at work…

We had to set the ad signing and Craftsman Days started today and a special Shop Your Way Member day…

I had help but just too much to get done…

Then I had manager duty after lunch and I was super busy with calls while still trying to put up the signs…

I ended up staying forty five minutes of over time…

Once home I told hubby of my day as we walked about the backyard and took pictures of the roses…

And then we heated up leftovers for dinner…

We are now watching the second to the last episode of The Bible…

file006MA21632298-0008

I forgot to mention that on Friday hubby got a call from the company he interviewed with by phone on the day that son3 went to the doctors for his splinter… They called late on Friday and hubby missed the call so he will call them first thing tomorrow… It’s been six weeks already since he had the phone interview… we had figured they had picked someone else at this point…

Tomorrow son3 is back at school… Just two months of school left…

I am back at work early tomorrow…

file008MA21632298-0010

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Trusting God brings life. Believing brings rest. So stop trying to figure everything out, and let God be God in your life.

I recommend slowing down! If you are living in the fast lane of life just remember that is where most of the wrecks take place. –Joyce

Make a decision to say, "God has given me today. I will rejoice and be glad in it."

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

it is okay to ask for help.

You were not meant to go through this journey alone. Ask for help. There is strength in togetherness.

 

Tonight

 

Partly Cloudy 50°

Tomorrow

 

 Windy 70°

Tomorrow night

 

Windy 46°

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It must feel good to get home from work and enjoy your lovely roses. That would be restful after a long day at work. Finally it warmed up here this weekend and I did see some very tiny new leaves forming on my rose bush. Hope you have a wonderful Monday!