.

.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

April Fifth & Sixth

 

IMG_0030

Pictures from the Zoo when we went last week during the boy’s week of Spring Break…

IMG_0034

Yesterday was a fast day… the morning got away from me and it was time to go to work, so I didn’t have time to do an entry before I left…

IMG_0042

I don’t know what was with me this past week… I don’t know if it was the working early, menopause or the effects of the Gabapentin, but I have been so tired and out of sorts… I can’t remember anything or even think most of the time… I hope next week I’m more on top of things, especially at work…

IMG_0046

IMG_0047

IMG_0060

Like now I’m trying to remember what all happened yesterday and I can’t…

IMG_0061

Today we packed a picnic lunch of egg salad, tuna and peanut butter& jelly sandwiches and drove to Lewis Creek to hike to the waterfall…

IMG_0063

On the way home we stopped at the grocery store for deli chicken and ice cream…

The chicken was so good…

IMG_0079

IMG_0080

IMG_0109

Now we are watching The Game of Thrones, son3 is playing computer games, and we are waiting for ice cream…

IMG_0131

Tomorrow I have to be to work very early, again, to set the ad signing…

IMG_0134

Hubby is fixing the ice cream now… Would you like Cookies and Cream or Praline Pecan…

IMG_0146

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Challenge yourself to never give up. Even if you have days when you’re not very successful, keep believing. I think it makes the devil furious when we keep saying, “I believe that God is working and I am free.”

Great character is not developed through ease and convenience but through doing now what needs to be done no matter how difficult it is.

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

when people tell you nice things, stop shrugging them off as if they are nothing.

The sincere compliments you receive are your jewels, - collect them in your heart, - they highlight the beauty of your being and empower you during challenging times. Never say 'oh, it's nothing' or shrug your shoulders when you hear a sincere compliment. Pause, breathe it in, and really feel its meaning.

 

Tonight

 

Partly Cloudy 52° Precip 10%

Tomorrow

 

Sunny 79°

Tomorrow night

 

Windy 50° Precip 10%

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I am partial to the pecan ice cream myself. The zoo is always one place we all love to go. No matter how many times we've gone, it never gets old. Hope you enjoyed the hike yesterday and that you have a wonderful Sunday!