.

.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

April Fourth

 

IMG_0028

Today’s pictures are from Easter… Since all the boys love Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch, we decided instead of chocolate bunnies that get left til Christmas, we would get them the cereal instead… Hubby made ears and put cotton balls on the back of the box… Son1 and DIL each got one too…

IMG_0029

I fell asleep early again last night before ten… and slept all the way til 5:30am without interruption… and still went back to sleep for another hour… so nice…

Today was a better day at work… I was grumpy yesterday… And the mood in the store was off since the district manager was in the store all day… Today I played in hardware all day, stocking the floor…

After work I picked up son2 from college…

IMG_0034

Son3’s new Pokémon movies…

IMG_0035

Super Mario Shirt…

IMG_0040

Son2’s Hobbit movie…

IMG_0042

Green Lantern Shirt…

IMG_0045

Hubby and I didn’t go for a walk today… It rained this morning and so the orchard was probably muddy… Plus I was home later today so we made egg salad sandwiches and soup for dinner… Now I’m eating white chocolate M & M’s… mmmmmmm… yesterday when hubby and I went for a walk we also saw snow on the mountains…

IMG_0050

Hubby’s new movies: Battle Los Angeles and Sean Connery 007 movies…

I got Joyce Meyer Books…

IMG_8651

And hubby made me a clock…

We’re watching Arrow and Supernatural…

What to watch next… We all get to sleep in tomorrow…

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Be patient with yourself. It takes time to create habits, and you may not succeed everyday. -Joyce, "Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits"

God has given you free will, and that means you can decide to do what is right and nothing can stop you!

Take the time to form good relationships—with God, yourself and others. Good relationships make you happy.

You’re going to be happy when you make a decision to be happy, not when you feel like it

We all make mistakes. Admit it and don’t let a wrong decision control your future.

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you were created to be alive.

You weren't made to simply survive until you die. Live it up, embrace life. This entire planet exists for all God's creatures, - and that includes you. Don't wait to start living, begin right now, with your very next breath. There are many wonderful experiences waiting for you, so get going.

 

Tonight

 

Partly Cloudy 55° Precip 20%

Tomorrow

 

Partly Cloudy 78° Precip 10%

Tomorrow night

 

Partly Cloudy 52°

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

A good nights sleep is always a good thing. I'm very fortunate in that and remember how I'd have to be in bed no later than 10 so I'd be able to get up early in the morning for work. Course now it doesn't matter at all. Good idea about the cereal instead of chocolate. I still have some Christmas candy here that must be thrown out. Hope your Friday is a fantastic one!

slj said...

Good morning Linda,
Cute idea with the cereal..I didn't even do baskets this year:( I missed it more than I thought I would..lol.
All of that walking you are doing is showing..you look good:)
Have a great Friday,
Sheri