.

.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Second

 

IMG_0039

I think I slept for ten hours last night… I fell asleep about ten and woke up about seven… and I am still tired…

These pictures are from our walk yesterday…

IMG_0041

Hubby got son2 to college this morning and made us hot chocolate…

Son3 got up early and was on his Minecraft game all day…

I checked Facebook and email…

I made split pea soup with ham…

I put away our goodies from the Easter Baskets and put away the Easter Baskets til next year…

Hubby and I showered and got ready to go grocery shopping and we still didn’t get out the door til after noon…

IMG_0042

Son1 called around noon… DIL had to take their dog Kona to the vet… Do you remember son1’s dog Pistol that he had gotten when he first moved in with us over three years ago… He was his first chocolate lab that he did not get shots for and he died from Parvo at five months… Kona is seven months and had all her shots, however he has brought her out and about too much and now she has gotten Parvo… This past weekend they let her run free in a field behind the house they were visiting for Easter… I’ve now realized that it is easy for puppies under one years old to get Parvo as they have not built up their immune system… So Kona is at the vet for the week… the vet says she has a 85% chance of recovering… only 50% if they brought her home without treatment… It is not going to be cheap but I rather son1 learn the lesson this time with money then loosing another chocolate lab… DIL was very upset this afternoon too… She missed work today and class tonight taking care of Kona… Son1 had to be at work today and tomorrow… Tonight they are bleaching everything in the house so Kona will be able to come back home at the end of the week to a Parvo free home… Danny is fine as he is older…

IMG_0045

Hubby and I went to Walmart for toilet paper, cat food, cat litter, flea collars, toothpaste…

IMG_0048

Here’s the bunny we say… don’t know if it’s the same one from the day before…

IMG_0050

Then we went to the grocery store… On the way out of the grocery store I noticed a sign that said now taking applications, pick one up at the front desk… So hubby did… I can’t believe they still give out paper applications… hubby said there was a pile already turned in… but he will fill his out and turn it in tomorrow…

IMG_0054

Then we came home and put away the groceries, son1 called, hubby picked up son2, son1 stopped by to borrow the carpet cleaner and was on his way home to get cleaning with all his cleaning supplies from Walmart…

I heated up the split pea, heated up a frozen pizza and cut the french bread for dinner…

We watched Castle and are now watching Modern Marvels: Big and Small…

I didn’t get anything done around the house today… I really need to clean the kitchen and the bathrooms… I did do two loads of laundry, still need to put it away…

I also got a Nora Robert book in the mail today, but I goofed…

9780373281510

These two books I bought at the used book store a few months back… I read the one above first, it’s two books in one… Then I read the one below as it’s also two books in one…

IrishHearts

When I got to the end of this one it said read the third installment in the trilogy… so I got excited and went online to Walmart and ordered Irish Rebel…

9780373281510

Today this came in the mail… I was like wait a minute, what did I do… So I looked at the books and realized instantly what I did… but didn’t realize it when I was reading them…

Irish Dreams contains: Irish Rebel and Sullivan’s Women… Irish Hearts contains: Irish Thoroughbred and Irish Rose… When I bought them I didn’t realize they went together and I read them backwards so when I finished it I wasn’t thinking of the other book just that there was a next one… Although I didn’t recognize the cover when I was ordering it… So now I have two copies as I only paid five dollars for the two at the half price book store and then five dollars for the one that came today… Plus the shipping and then more shipping to send it back, so I’ll just keep it or give it to someone someday…

Meanwhile I have found another trilogy at Nora Roberts website to look for at the half price book store next time we go… Stars of Mithra Series…

Now it’s almost time for bed… Early to work again tomorrow… I ate too many jelly beans tonight… Ugh… I need water…

IMG_0055

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Bad habits are our enemies because they hinder us from being the person we want to be.

If you want to change your habits and you’ll make some decisions to follow through, then I can promise you that you and God together are an unbeatable team. Read a sample chapter of my newest book and join the Make 1 Break 1 Challenge at: http://jmm.co/13OlBjK

God doesn’t just see where you’re at, He sees where you’re going to be.

You no longer have a relationship with sin. In Christ, sin has no authority or power over you. (Romans 6:2)

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you are beautiful.

Even when you feel ugly or depressed or guilty or ashamed, there is an inner spark in you which is light. This light is your beauty. This light is your reflection of God. You are a child of God, thus you are beautiful.

 

Tonight

 

Clear 52°

Tomorrow

 

Mostly Sunny 84°

Tomorrow night

 

Mostly Cloudy 60°

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I have done that before and reread a book I've already got. I now read mostly on my kindle and that is better as now I can see a list of what I've read. Hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!