.

.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Secondth

8_1_217

This was the fastest week… yesterday was a whole week since son3’s carnival and sleepover that he didn’t attend… yesterday wasn’t as fast as Thursday… It was twenty minutes instead of ten….

I got to work… made a list for the 7am associate to set the ad… and I proceeded to arrange and locate the boy’s shoes by brand, numerical order and sized… went to lunch… I am finally on the last book of The Percy Jackson series… organized more boy’s shoes and went home…

Walked with hubby to pick up son3… hubby brought son2 to the homecoming football games… son1 and girlfriend left for Disneyland… son3 played on video games… hubby and I watched Smallville and Supernatural… hubby picked up son2… and we all were asleep…

fetchls

Yesterday I ate: vitamins, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… tortilla chips, cream soda… dinner~lasagna, spaghetti, garlic bread, sausage dog, pasta veggies, water… mini chocolate chips… ice cream with caramel sauce…

fetchsd

Today I slept all the way til eight something when I awoke with a start as son3 was standing next to my bed staring at me… He said it was time to get up… I told him to go play video games… Hubby and I slept for a bit more… son3 was back… told him to go wake son2… hubby and I were up, showered, dressed and hubby made pancakes for breakfast…

I tried to check my email… been having trouble with the laptop holding a connection… I have moved it to a different spot and it seems to be doing better… After breakfast, I made me a list and hubby a honey do list for October… and a list so hubby can pick up a few things at the grocery store tomorrow… I washed everyone’s laundry today, even son2 and son1… hubby mowed the lawns and son2 washed the cars… son3 had a special treat of playing some games online… he never did remember to ask about his friend coming over to play…

Then son1 texted me this afternoon and spoiled the mood of the day and hubby and I took it out on each other, mostly me on him…. Son1 never writes checks, however every once in a great while his bills require a check to be written… well he forgets to remember it since he relies on the online banking and everything else is by ATM that he can track daily… anyway he texted me that he was negative dollars and doesn’t get paid til next Friday… Remember he’s at Disneyland… I’m wondering why he’s telling me this except for I’m the mom… nothing I can do with hubby not working… wondering why he’s even in Disneyland… I told him it was going to be a long week til he got paid… hope he has gas in the Jeep for work…

I’m still wondering what all the lessons are for hubby losing his job… It is so frustrating that we have spent the last year helping son1 and spending about $4000 on him and now he is about to have two jobs and hubby doesn’t have one and yet he is in Disneyland and out of money and looking to us…. Argh…

So we adjusted attitudes… it got too hot again today… 95 outside and 87 in the house… so I have the air on for just a bit at 84…

fs 

Now dinner is done and we are watching the second Lord of the Rings…. Think I will get some jammies and read my Percy Jackson book while they watch the movie… Still have my laundry to fold and put away… and the boys need showers… and back to work tomorrow for more organizing of boy’s shoes and then on to the girls…

smiley ghost

Today I ate: breakfast~fried egg, two pancakes, sausage dog, fried potatoes, cola… vitamins, green tea tablet, lemonade… dinner~lasagna, spaghetti, pasta veggies, sausage dog, garlic bread, lemonade…

Happy Journaling…

4 comments:

betty said...

(((Linda))) I totally understand about son1! We are dealing with those same issues with son here although at least for the time being hubby is still employed. But we find ourselves not spending money just in case son needs something.....yet he is out doing this and that fun thing......we have been battling the checking acct negative balances too but finally got some control of that with notifications of balances under $20.00 etc. it is hard to find that balance of help, and obviously I "suck" at it, still working on it though

hang in there.....that is all we can do (and lots of praying :)

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What a Saturday you had. I do hope today is a better one...I know you'll be working but maybe that is a good thing. Have a Happy Sunday.

slj said...

lol..my step-son used to stand by the side of the bed like that when he was little..Scared the devil out of me..lol..
Kids can be unsympathetic to their parents situations..maybe you should have a talk with son1..
Sheri

Lisa said...

I am totally understanding about son 1. Has not been easy keeping our account positive either this year... so frustrating... but we keep praying and trying to talk faith... every few days I keep trying to remember to say a new thing: Lord thank you for my checkbook and please fill it up. I'm having all sorts of dreams too. So glad to hear you are having a little rain.... we sure need it here too...we've had some ... it is so cold here today I am running the heater!! I know that feeling well of waking up and a kid is standing beside me staring at me LOL...