.

.

Monday, September 27, 2010

September Twenty Seventh…

Beat The Heat_CC

It is so hot…. and we are still being good and not using the air conditioner, since we are still waiting for unemployment to kick in… In the 100’s, isn’t it Fall… they are saying we are ten degrees above normal…

Yesterday I was off to work… Set the ad, stock the men’s work boots, scan for missing displays, go to lunch, finish resetting the men’s shoes and work boots in the stockroom, move the women’s shoes in the stockroom to make room for setting the women’s fashion boots by brand, numerical order and sized…

Came home and did my 300 crunches, spent too much time on the computer, fixed leftovers for dinner, watched Lost in Space and True Blood and fell asleep during Simpsons and then again for Family Guy… I’m so tired getting up at 4:30am every day…

Son1 was still off with his Dad and Uncle to his Grandfather’s, whose brother had died in the motorcycle accident, and visited with family members… The funeral is Thursday… He wasn’t able to come home last night as the freeway was all blocked with emergency vehicles not that they could find anything in the news today as to what the trouble was… He came home this morning, changed quick and made it to work on time…

Yesterday I ate: water, vitamins, green tea tablet… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… snack of pork roast… dinner~turkey burger on a bun, chili hot dog on a bun, curly fries, water… ice cream with caramel sauce…

hss

Today I was off to work again to set another little ad, scan for missing displays, changed my vacation requests around on the computer, locate women’s shoes in the stockroom, lunch, start setting the women’s boots by brand, numerical order and sized in the stockroom…

Came home, 300 crunches, talk with hubby, walk to pick up son3, homework with son3 while I was on the computer, fix dinner, watch Lost in Space, girlfriend and son1 are watching Employee of the Month, hubby is playing checkers with son3 and son2 is watching Family Guy…

As soon as Family Guy is over everyone needs to head for their rooms and settle for the night… School tomorrow and I have to get up early for work, son1 too… And hubby has chores and more job searching…

And I’m off to watch my shows: How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, Two and a Half Men and Castle… Although I’ll be taping Castle as I’ll probably fall asleep….

Today I ate: water, vitamins… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… banana, water… dinner~chili dog, rice, green beans, curly fries, water…

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So I am wondering Linda with being around all the shoes at work if you like buying shoes or are sick of shoes? I love shoes and I am thinking if I worked around shoes at least for the first few years I'd constantly be wanting to buy new shoes...
If I don't get some tv time soon I'm going to bust. I've been reading a lot lately though.
I like all the movies you've been watching. If I recall "Rules of Engagement" was really good.

betty said...

I know why you guys are doing it, but you are all great troopers for going without air conditioning in this heat. Ours has been running almost all day and at 9 p.m. it is still 86 degrees outside here. (we keep our AC at about 79-80 degrees)

I hope it is true that they say it is supposed to start cooling off come tomorrow

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I wish I could share some of our weather with you . It's in the 50's and 60's here. I'm feeling the chill and have started dressing warmer. Here i hate to turn the furnace on as that is my big bill. Heating costs us much more than cooling. I hope your Tuesday is a TERRIFIC one!