.

.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September Thirtieth…

IMG_0001

These pictures are from the sunrise this morning…

We’re watching Marmaduke with Owen Wilson… Pretty Funny!

IMG_0002

Yesterday I was up and off to work early… I spent the whole day arranging the women’s fashion boots into the stockroom by brand, numerical order and sized… and I’m still not done…

IMG_0003

Came home and walked to pick up son3 from school… We did homework, made dinner and son1 was home for dinner and rented Robin Hood with Russell Crowe… We were so confused as it had the characters from Robin Hood but was supposed to be a prequel so the story line was all different… It was good though, once you figured out who everyone was…

It was so hot…. We are back to the 100’s at the end of September…

Yesterday I ate: vitamins, green tea tablet, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… tortilla chips, lemonade…. dinner~teriyaki chicken, rice, veggies, water… chocolate covered raisins…

IMG_0004

Today I got to sleep in… Let son1 and son2 get up and off on their own since they do it every day while I’m already at work… Then hubby and I were up and walked son3 to school… Took a longer scenic route back home this morning through the neighborhoods…

Came home, had breakfast, checked emails and job alerts… Took some pictures of roses in the backyard this morning… Hubby and I had quiet time to talk without interruptions from the boys… And then we took a nap, not meaning to… I can never sleep during the day… Guess we needed it… Woke up at noon to watch Emergency and have some lunch… Then it was time to walk and pick up son3 as it’s early day… Got his homework done, although he forgot his spelling homework… He can only get three detentions and then he can’t go on the ice skating field trip… Then I made dinner early and we watched Marmaduke…

Son1 was home from work and then off to his Dad’s to go to the funeral tomorrow for his Great Uncle… He’ll be home tomorrow night… Then he is off to work on Friday and then after work, he and girlfriend are off to Disneyland for the weekend… Disneyland has started their Halloween theme…

Son2 is trying to make plans to go to the Homecoming Game on Friday but doesn't have all the details yet…

And son3 was invited to a sleepover birthday party on Friday… So hubby and I were thinking we may have a evening alone just for us… But son3 doesn’t want to go to the sleepover… He can’t tell me why though… I’m thinking maybe too many friends going, seven in all… or maybe he doesn’t like one of the boys… or he just doesn’t know… It’s not the same when it was just him and his friend playing video games when they were planning a sleepover…

IMG_0005

Now we are having ice cream and watching an episode of Lost in Space… Then the boys are getting ready for bed and Criminal Minds comes on tonight… I still haven’t seen Glee from last night as it didn’t record right… So now I have to watch Glee and Hawaii 50 online… And I still have to see Castle that did tape…

Everyone can let out the breath you have been holding for the last month as the check is in the mail according to the recording I called at unemployment yesterday!!

Today I ate: vitamins, water… breakfast~yogurt on Honey Bunches of Oats cereal… tortilla chips… lunch~chicken and rice, cola… tortilla chips… dinner~tomato soup, 2 tuna fish sandwiches, orange soda… ice cream with caramel sauce…

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

betty said...

awesome about the check, Linda! I bet you and hubby are relieved about that!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope it cools down soon out there. It's way too cool here for me. But I wouldn't like your 100 degree days for sure so I'll be thankful for what we have. Glad to hear that check is on it's way. Have a great Thursday!

Lisa said...

That is awesome news about the check!! Teriyaki chicken and rice sounds delicious!! I love orange soda... glad you had some time to just rest. Maybe son3 will go on that sleepover and you and hubby can have a hot date!! I have not seen an episode of Lost in Space in just years. I don't think they are showing it here at all on the east or midwest coast. I imagine all that walking is great exercise for you and I would like to go on a walk today as we haven't had any walks this week or any late last week and I'm feeling very ancy.