.

.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 30th…

1223507364-839-3.gif

Oops, yesterday I put the date as September thirtieth… Today is September 30th…

Last day of September… This month went so fast… Can’t believe hubby has been unemployed for over a month already… Just doesn’t seem like it…

And today was the fastest day ever… I feel like I was at work for ten minutes not eight hours… I got to work at 6am, picked up all the ad signs for the week, finished up the women’s fashion boots, located all the girl’s fashion boots by brand, numerical order and sized, went to lunch at 10:15, finished up the girl’s boots and started the boy’s shoes and it was already time to go home… I have to have the whole stockroom in numerical order by next Thursday… I still have the girl’s, toddler, all the women’s and a ton of athletic shoes to go… I’m not gonna make it… If we don’t pass on the 7th, we have a second chance on the 25th… I might be done by then… Meanwhile the boxes are piling up from receiving…

Came home, walked with hubby to pick up son3, took showers, homework with son3, hubby made breakfast for dinner, we watched an episode of Lost in Space, straightened up and now we are watching Bones and then Fringe… Son2 is watching The Big Bang Theory and son3 is watching Marmaduke again…

It is still 93 degrees here at 8:30pm… I broke down and turned on the air yesterday afternoon and this afternoon, but have it set at 84 degrees… We’ve learned this past month we can handle 84, but 86 and up get to be a bit miserable and muggy… Our temps are going down and will be to the 80’s this Sunday and then 70’s hopefully by Monday… and then maybe they will stay there… Some of the trees leaves are changing through town so it is Fall time…

I am eating too much this week… but I am chalking it up to my eating week… but I can’t keep giving into that excuse each month… as I’m still sitting at 30-33 pounds lost depending on the day… My goal is 35 pounds, so still need to get there….

Today I ate: vitamins, green tea tablet, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… tortilla chips, lemonade… dinner~scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, sausage dog, english muffin, pasta and veggies… lemonade, mini chocolate chips…

Happy Journaling…

4 comments:

betty said...

wow, you have done great with your weight loss since May!! that is awesome! I bet you will get to your 35-pound goal!! and then the fun part, keeping it off (LOL, that's my biggest problem)

we had lots of thunderstorms today and a bit cooler but muggy.

breakfast for dinner is always a nice change from the routine!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad you used that a/c as that wold be terribly hot. Your weight loss is something to be applauded for sure. The last couple pounds are always hard to loose. Hang in there ! At least you are not gaining any back. Maintaining a weight loss is always the hard part. I hope your Friday is a Fantastic one!

Missie said...

Have a good weekend!

Lisa said...

Linda, you are doing great with your dieting, Hugs Lisa