.

.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

September Eighteenth…

wlh

Today was a lazy Saturday… I’m feeling a bit better, no sore throat and only a bit of a stuffy nose… Still settled in my chest though so waiting for that to clear… And a bit of a cough…

Today hubby made breakfast… son1 was here for breakfast.. said he was going to have a quiet day at home… but of course that never happens… his friend S called and they were off to help friend S clothes shop… and they went to lunch… son2 and son1 had planned to go to Blockbuster to get an XBox game to play all day… but then girlfriend came over and they were off to Blockbuster to get a movie and eat dinner here… They are watching When in Rome… son1 hates romantic comedies but is very good at doing things for girlfriend he doesn’t like doing…

Hubby cleaned up the kitchen a bit, fixed the light in the oven and worked on the side fence… I also worked in the kitchen and yet there is all the dinner dishes waiting in there now… I mailed the PGE bill and got three more bills ready to go on Monday… I did a couple of loads of laundry and finally finished moving all the books around with the new bookcase… I checked all my email and played on facebook awhile… I want to have a day to just read blogs… Soon…

Nothing in the mail from unemployment yet… But I did update the checkbook and look up my paycheck which was Oh So Wrong… I worked thirty hours with the holiday and took a vacation day… My paycheck showed me getting 40 hours of vacation, 21 hours worked as overtime, holiday pay and double time for working the holiday which we only get time and a half… so it was about $4oo too much… Wonder how HR will sort that out… I imagine I won’t be getting paid for a couple of weeks since the money was already deposited in my bank account…

The day has gone so fast… which is a good thing… our past few Saturdays were very long… we must have felt a bit back to normal today… Although it is 7pm already… Dinner is done and we are watching Lord of the Rings, son2’s choice… Now son3 is saying it is time for ice cream… I think I will have mine with a banana and a bit of chocolate syrup…

Today I ate: breakfast~vitamins, orange juice, scrambled eggs, hash brown, English muffin with jelly… tortilla chips with salsa… dinner~chicken, scalloped potatoes, peas, carrots, beans, croissant, water…

Happy Journaling…

4 comments:

betty said...

what a mess with the pay check and of course it will affect you more than them when it all comes to be fixed. sounds like it was a nice Saturday :)

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope that cold goes away soon for you and that today is a good day at work too.

slj said...

One of our employees was overpaid by a few hundred dollars. He cashed his check as fast as he could and then called us to report it..lol..
Hope you feel better.
Sheri

Lisa said...

Wouldn't that be great if they decided to just let you keep the $400 as a bonus?!