.

.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

September Nineteenth

wt

Last night I had a bit of a nap after my ice cream while the boys finished Lord of the Rings… Then I got up, folded the laundry and watched an episode of True Blood Season Two…

This morning I was up bright and early at 4:30am… although it is dark now still before 6am… I got lots done at work today… I got 32 hrs this week while my co parts only got 9 hrs each… Guess supervisor wants me to redo the whole stockroom, open new receipts and set all the ads… Hubby said I would be wearing an S to work this week… Today I changed out all the hanging signs, put up all the signs for today’s ad, scanned for price integrity, scanned the men’s displays, took an online training quiz, cleared the ad exceptions, went to lunch, opened boxes and located shoes in the stockroom…

Checked on my punch sheets for the last two weeks and found instead of giving me 8hrs of vacation that I had requested it gave me 48 hrs of vacation for both weeks… Fortunately HR can fix the ones I didn’t get paid for yet… Still don’t know what will happen with the paycheck I already got… Will find out in the morning when I go to HR…

Came home… hubby and I looked a bit online for jobs… I checked email and facebook… Son1 and girlfriend came over… I made hotdogs for dinner… Nice afternoon of laughing with son1 and girlfriend… son2 and son3 were playing video games… Now the sink is full of dishes… hubby and son2 are watching Hogan’s Heroes… son3 is squeezing every minute he can on his games before shower and reading… son1 and girlfriend are watching I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry… Everyone is waiting for ice cream with bananas and toppings… I ended up having caramel instead of chocolate topping last night… forgot we had choices…

Son1 is still waiting to hear about his part time job he is getting… think the manager has been on vacation… he originally wanted it to pay off his cards… but now he is saying he wants a car but still keep the jeep… the jeep is more a toy than a drive to work car and go out on dates… plus he is having transmission problems… and he is worried about when it starts raining… he also said now that friend S asked him to get an apartment together… so then the part time job would pay for rent… I don’t think he will be getting an apartment though… although hubby did say son1 mentioned if he got an apartment if he could have our blue couch… hmmmm… he has been taking the jeep mudding all weekend… mudding is when you find a puddle in a field or vacant lot… I don’t know where the puddle came from as we don’t have rain… but he found one… as he and friend S went… and then girlfriend went… and then today son2 went… and the jeep is all muddy and he didn’t wash it and is taking it to work like that tomorrow… guess to show off that he went mudding…

It is getting dark in here already at 7pm… At least it is only in the 80’s this week… supposed to be cloudy tomorrow but no rain… we never get rain…

The sink is full of dishes but I think I will go watch some more True Blood while waiting for ice cream…

Today I ate: vitamins, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… crackers and peanut butter… dinner~chili hot dog, french fries, grapefruit soda… ice cream with banana and caramel topping…

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

betty said...

I think it is neat and an answer to prayer that you have 32 hours of work in the week ahead! definitely is a blessing I do believe. LOL about son1 and the couch if he moves out. they have no idea, do they, about life? but got to let them try to do the best they can with what they have

betty

Lisa said...

Ice cream with bananas sounds yummy!! We haven't had any rain here either and we need some!!
Lisa

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad you are getting the hours as I know you appreciate it right now. Display your S proudly! Ice cream is one of my favorite comfort foods. My trip to the beach often includes a bubble bath and an ice cream cone. Hope your Monday is a great one!