.

.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September Twenty First

SuzysZooKit_DayDreamer

Glee starts in just a few moments!!

This morning got off to a shaky start… Son2 left without any lunch money… said he would be fine… he did have pizza that his friends shared with him… Son1 was still having trouble with the jeep starting and then forgot his paper work to do his drug test for part time job, so had to come back to get it and then remembered he needed to get gas, so think he was late for work today…

Hubby and I walked son3 to school… then came home and I filled out three job alerts applications we found online while hubby did the dishes… and I checked my email… then I watched Emergency while I cleaned out drawers for The Motivation Station Challenge… and then I watched True Blood while still cleaning out drawers… Washed four loads of laundry that still need folding while I’m watching Glee… Hubby made lunch and I was back on the laptop reading blogs… and then it was time to walk and pick up son3 and do homework… no unemployment again today but I have a feeling it will come this week… We had leftover chicken noodle soup and watched Castle since son2 and I fell asleep half way through it last night…

Son1 found a pedometer today so he and son2 went on their walk… they are working up to running so they can be firemen…

I had plans of getting lots more done today, like putting up fall decorations, cleaning the kitchen and washing the floor, sweeping the garage, dusting, filling the birdfeeders and then some… maybe tomorrow…

Hubby finished fixing a new gate for the side fence to the back yard today…

Today I ate too much: vitamins, green tea tablet ( I had stopped taking them since I was taking cold medicine, but I am all better now), water… breakfast~apple and cinnamon oatmeal… tortilla chips… cola… lunch~PBJ, water… tortilla chips… lemonade… dinner~chicken noodle soup, tortilla chips, water…

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

betty said...

I find when I am under the weather I have more of an appetite (unless running a temperature) and I find it is harder to control what I eat. I think it might be that our bodies need more fuel to fight the infection. It did sound like a shaky start to the new day; hope tomorrow is a better one!

betty

slj said...

Can't you go online to check the status of hubbys unemployment?
I thought I had read that when I was going thru Jeremys paperwork.
Hope his checks start this week..
Sheri

Lisa said...

My Nick forgot his lunch money on the counter today too!! I need to get more involved in our laundry process. I've turned it over to son 1 but son 1 is topsy turvy with it. We managed to get a few fall decorations out on Monday I think it was --for the outdoors --but none indoors as yet.