.

.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

September Sixteenth

scarecrowLin

I was up at 4:30am… I’m scheduled early this week, which means then I get off early… but boy I am tired… Made sure son1 and son2 were up and I was out the door before  them… I helped with the weekly count, changed out sale tables, put up some signs, took down some signs, got all the signs ready for tomorrows ad, went to lunch, cleaned the stockroom, put away and located shoes in the stockroom, opened boxes…

Once home, changed my clothes, got some water, walked with hubby to pick up son3, had a talk with son3 about meeting us after school and not hanging with his friends, came home, started homework with son3, hubby and me and son2 had a talk about his schedule tomorrow at school-he’s in the 350 club so they are going to a swim party after lunch and then he wants to hang with his friends after school but as usual there is no exact plan and which friends house, so that talk went on a while, still doing homework with son3, checking my email, helping hubby with a question on the main computer with job hunting, son1 came home and he was hungry, I was hungry, started pulling out leftovers, I’m now more tired, have a fever, but getting whiney, no yelling… Finally sit down for dinner and watch an episode of Hogan’s Heroes…

Now son1 is in the shower and son3 needs to study his spelling words, test tomorrow… Son2 is doing some laundry… Hubby is patrolling the yard… Now son1 wants to take son2 to Blockbuster to get a new game…Son3 is getting in the shower now… 

We watched the last half hour of America’s Got Talent last night… I felt bad for Captain Poppycock and son2 was mad cause Fighting Gravity didn’t win… And I wasn’t surprised that Michael Grimm won, I had a feeling… and hubby made a good point that Jackie was only ten and not really Vegas entertainment… Besides I’m sure they will all be getting a lot of phone calls for offers…

We still didn’t hear from unemployment today…..

Now I’m ready for bed at only 7pm… Back to work early again tomorrow… But I have a cold and a fever so I need my rest…

Today I ate: vitamins, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… dinner~beans, rice, peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, corn bread, water…

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

sorry you got a cold, no fun to have to work, and get up early, with a cold.

have to laugh about son2. My son was always like that, no definite plans, lots of things happening but they couldn't consolidate them into what house they would be at, etc. Always frustrating indeed. Now he just comes and goes without a thought, but of course he is 5 years older than son2 (but not sure how much smarter :)

hoping tomorrow is kind to you and you feel better soon

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You do need your rest. If you are running a temp maybe you should take a day off in bed. That is not a good thing. Take care of yourself. Don't I sound just like a mom...of course I am one through and through. Hope you are feeling better.