.

.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

August Twenty Second…

image005MA17511289-0020

Today was the fastest day!

I got to work early and couldn’t believe it, no ad to set up… have signs to set up tomorrow though… so since I did not have to fiddle with signs for a change, I stocked… I haven’t go to just stock in quite a while… so I worked on men work boots and athletic shoes… then I put away and located a bunch of shoes in the stockroom… went to lunch and then opened boxes the rest of the day…

Came home… son1 came in right behind me from the night before from his friend’s BBQ… I helped son3 finish his All About Me poster, watched Hot Tub Time Machine, it was OK, a bit funny, finished reading The Lightening Thief, hubby came home from work, everyone was on their own for dinner, don’t know if son2 has everything ready for school or finished his homework or laundry, I checked on Facebook, son2 is having internet withdrawals since the computer is down in the front room, so I let him go on the laptop while I was watching the movie, laundry still not put away, loaded the dishwasher but not full yet, boys are watching Simpsons and getting ready for bed, hubby has put in a disc for Bones Season 2 and bringing popsicles…

Today I ate: Breakfast~juice, vitamins… Lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… Dinner~chips, cheese, beans, water… popsicle…

Off to watch Bones and then to sleep… Where did Sunday go… It’s almost Monday already…

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

slj said...

lol...you always pack a lot in a day..
Hope you have a great week..
Sheri

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is Monday already. I sure hope yours is a great one!

Amelia said...

I can understand the Internet withdrawls lol...