.

.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Fourth…

scan0014

It is so nice to be back in the spirit of blogging…

Today is my day off… I was up early however at 5:40am… Had to make sure son1 was up for work,it was a good thing cause he was still sleeping, and then take hubby to work as son1 was borrowing our car for one more day… He’s going to try bleeding the clutch after work today to determine whether he has to replace the whole thing… I took hubby to work as I need the van today…

In a bit I will be taking son2 to his high school so we can pick up his class schedule, ID card and PE clothes… One week from today the boys will be at school…

This morning I have checked facebook, email, blogs, started the dishwasher and wrote up my entry for The Motivation Station… Be sure to stop by tomorrow as it is Thursday, my day to host… I also fed the pets, got son2 and son3 in the showers, trimmed son3’s nails and had them get dressed as they are going out in public today… I spent a few minutes skimming the top of the pool with the net getting all the bugs and leaves out of it… the cover acquired a big hole and we have not been using it the last few weeks… so the pool is quite dirty this year… lots of chlorine though so at least it is sanitized dirt… plus son3 has only been in it once a week so not a lot of splashing to mix the water around… think maybe we’ll take it down this weekend as he won’t have much time to play in it with school starting…

So far today I have had my vitamins and a bowl of Capn Crunch cereal… now I’m drinking my one allowed cola and fighting the urge to snack on chips and salsa… I’m not hungry and it’s not time for lunch yet so no need for food…

I think I will go have a pear though and start sorting through all the back to school supplies we still have for when the boys bring home their lists from school next week…

Today we should be getting Netflix movies: After Life, The Color of Magic, The Book of Eli and Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief…

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It sounds like another busy day in the neighborhood for you. I've been very good about sleeping in til 6:30 or 7 since I retired. Years of getting up at 5:30 was a hard routine to break but now I've adapted. I just got in from Walmart shopping as they have things I needed for my camper and there were loads of people there school shopping. 1 subject notebooks and folders were only 15cents. What a deal! Hope your day is a great one!