.

.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January Fifteenth

 

hands

Here I am again…

I have to close today…

I always notice how grumpy I am in the morning when I have to close… I don’t mind closing, or maybe I do… Since I’m so grumpy… I just don’t like the waiting around to go to work… I try to make the most of the morning but it goes so fast… Or I just find myself watching the time…

But then there are some days that I just don’t feel like going to work… I just need a day… But I always go… I’m never sick, darn vitamins and yogurt, that I can’t even call out sick… And then if I pretend to be sick, you then have to play it off the next day and face people… Plus can’t call out today as it’s the last day to make the schedule for next week… I really, really don’t feel like going… I will be fine once I get there and then I figure no matter what little I do, it is more then if I wasn’t there at all…

It’s just my grumpy week, although I should have been done being grumpy days ago… I haven’t had any outside time in a while, so this weekend I plan on doing some yard work, so that may improve my mood… Still after Christmas blahs…

Or maybe because I will be having the first shoe audit of the year on the 31st… And even though I told myself upon returning to shoes that they wanted me back and I wasn’t going to beat myself up over these audits… I think I’m probably eternalizing over it a bit…

Mostly though I am mad at myself for not having any control over my eating… I lost over thirty pounds a couple of years ago and have since gained twenty of it back… seven of it since Halloween with all the candy… and hubby got me lots more at Christmas, plus from work we got candy… I have no self control lately…

I need to wrap my mind around better eating habits again… and I don’t mean eating healthier… just eating for one… portion controls… I am only one person… I don’t need to eat for two or even three…

Hubby is off at work today…

Son3 is at school… He got a B on his first math homework assignment… So he is off to a good start…

He has PE, Pre Algebra, English, Ceramics, Science and Social Studies…

Son2 bought his books for college yesterday…

He has Weight Lifting, English, History of Dinosaurs and Intermediate Algebra…

I was texting earlier with my friend from work that we were co leads together in hardware/lawn & garden… she left the company when we got let go but has since come back as part time… since being back in shoes I lost two of my associates to commission positions… one being my full timer… so as of the 26th, my former co lead will be my full timer… I am looking forward to having her experience in the department, so maybe then we will be ready for these audits…

Yesterday I made hubby a list of everything/everyone that is on my mind every day that needs to be done or needs my attention… It filled six pages… His response after reading it… WOW… I will give him a day or two to see if he has more to say on the subject… Lol…

Still a bit of time before I have to get to work…

Going to finish reading:

Deaduntildarkcover

#1 in the Sookie Stackhouse Series…

Much slower and simpler then the True Blood series…

I’m also reading:

15860532

A bit of a haunting story that I’m curious to see how it will end…

I finished reading:

16158558

I can’t wait til #2 comes out in March:

18527947

I LOVE Nora Roberts trilogies…

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

I don't think God should get some kind of puny effort. He deserves our very best. –Joyce

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

it's okay to ask for help.

Sometimes we get overwhelmed with the details and complexities of our lives. Sometimes we need some help to get untangled, to gain a new perspective. Ask for help. Help may come in human or divine form. It may be seen or unseen. Ask, and ye shall receive.

 

Today

 

Sunny 73°

Tonight

 

Clear 36°

Tomorrow

 

Sunny 72°

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

Was the list double spaced? That was a long list of things you need to attend to or are concerned about daily. I hope he can take some of the responsibility off of you if there are chores listed on that.

It is hard to get through audits. I have different audits than you do, ours are random, we never know when our work will be audited. I always dread if I should fail an important one of it, but so far haven't. You'll do great with your audit later this month!

Maybe for healthy eating, just make enough for one meal, no leftovers so you aren't tempted to take seconds?

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I think winter is a time we all gain weight. Although you have nicer weather than we do, still it is winter. With your busy schedule, home work kids it's a wonder your list isn't longer. One day at a time, one thing off the list and before you know it it'll be done.