.

.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April Twenty Fourth

 

GX00258A

Once again the day has run away from me…

Tonight’s distraction was hubby and I were playing with our new phones…

So much to learn and so many buttons and apps to push…

I’ve downloaded Facebook and Blogger and Pinterest and Feedly…

Next I need to put in phone numbers… I do have hubby and the boys and we practiced calling each other and texting…

Now it’s time for bed and I still have to do some paper work I brought home from work or maybe I won’t…

Time to get the boys in bed, they have school tomorrow…

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

slj said...

Sounds like you're enjoying your new phones..I'm due for an up grade..I can't wait:) Right now I have a slide phone and it's very hard to scroll thru my phone or text list..I'm going to get a touch phone next..
Hope you have a great day,
Sheri