.

.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

April Twenty Fifth-Twenty Seventh

 

 

wf

Rush, Rush, Rush…

Work, Work, Work…

I need two days just to clean the house…

A day to organize my thoughts and regroup…

A day just to relax…

And a day just to write in my blog…

I need a vacation…

The last couple of days have been a whirlwind of work, boys, dinner, homework, setting up new phones, checking on the laptop, and sitting in a mindless daze in front of the TV…

images

Thursday was a stressful, frustrating day at work…

And then yesterday was a fine day at work…

I did spend two hours yesterday morning before work going through all my work paper piles so I felt more organized when I got to work…

There is just too much to do in a day, and I keep forgetting things as I get distracted, and then there are meetings, and manager duties, and ads to set, and signing, and floor sets, and stocking, and price changes, and scans, and counts, and paperwork, and new receipts, and customers, and every other little thing that comes my way… Plus we are having inventory next month so I am helping the new shoe lead…

But… each week I do have one good day where I see things getting just a little better… it’s just the other four days that are so frustrating… I just keep reminding myself it’s only been three and a half months…

Of course it’s not just work, it’s also at home…

Just doing one thing and it eats up so much time…

I’ve been working on this entry for half an hour already…

And I hardly wrote that much…

Hubby is making breakfast and I should be helping him…

We did watch two episodes of Joyce Meyer to start our day…

I did work late last night so it was midnight before we went to sleep…

My brain is in such a fog from the Gabapentin and not getting enough sleep lately…

I close again tonight…

images

We did discover that hubby will not be getting a call back from Graybar even though he called them because they have reposted the job opening again… so I guess no one that was interviewed got the job…

He has been super excited since we got the phones though and has had positive thinking on some of the jobs he applied at this week…

I am feeling overloaded with all this technology at the moment and still have not gotten on a routine of reading blogs…

Even son2 upgraded his phone to the one I got and received his yesterday…

Hubby and the boys are hopefully planting all the plants we bought the other day this weekend…

Hopefully I’ll have a moment to walk among the roses before I go to work as it will be dark by time I get home…

I have one big project planned for my day at work today and direction of several projects for the associates today…

Hopefully it will be a good day…

Hopefully I will at least get organized at home and do a bit every day instead of saving it all for my day off and then getting nothing done and getting down on myself…

It’s all just to remind me that I am not in control…

God Is…

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Five minutes of communication can save a year’s worth of turmoil and misunderstanding. –Joyce

The habits that are the most difficult to make are probably the ones that will be the most beneficial to you when you have had victory. If a door is difficult to open, don’t walk away, just push a little harder.

Say good-bye to the things that are stealing your peace and joy and get on with God’s plan for your life! -Joyce, "Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits"

God’s Word is our spiritual food and without it we cannot grow and become strong in Him. -Joyce, "Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits"

Remember, whatever you need, prayer opens the door for God to work.

"Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." -Colossians 3:2

"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. " -Proverbs 4:23

Nothing will make sense if you're not centered on God first.

Today can be effortless as you depend on God’s grace to do what He has called you to do.

Decide to be a blessing to everyone you meet today. Forgive anyone who has hurt you, and leave unresolved circumstances in God’s hands.

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you are to let grace flow freely from your heart.

Think back over the last few days, - how many times have you felt appreciation towards another? How many times have you thought about another: 'what a lovely smile', or 'she is so nice', or 'such a kind man', or any of a myriad of other appreciative thoughts. Did you express them? Did you come up to her and say: 'you are so nice'? And why not? Why did you stop divine grace from flowing freely from your heart? Do you want to change the world to the better? This is it, this is how you start.

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

be gentle with yourself.

When you ask God to forgive you for past mistakes and transgressions, don’t forget to forgive yourself.

Today

 

Sunny 93°

Tonight

 

Clear 62°

Tomorrow

 

Sunny 95°

Happy Journaling…

No comments: