.

.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

February Fourteenth

 

hvdhs

Joel 2:12-16

Even now, declares the Lord, return to me with all your hear, with fasting and weeping and mourning.

Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.

Who knows? He may turn and have pity and leave behind a blessing- grain offerings and drink offerings for the Lord your God.

Blow the trumpet in Zion, declare a holy fast, call a sacred assembly. Gather the people, consecrate the assembly, bring together the elders, gather the children, those nursing at the breast. Let the bridegroom leave his room and the bride her chamber. Let the priests, who minister before the Lord, weep between the temple porch and the altar. Let them say, Spare your people, O Lord. Do not make your inheritance an object of scorn, a byword among the nations. Why should they say among the peoples, Where is their God?

Then the Lord will be jealous for his land and take pity on his people. The Lord will reply to them: I am sending you grain, new wine and oil, enough to satisfy you fully; never again will I make you an object of scorn to the nations.

TRIPLEvi-vi

Today was a good day at work… I was busy, busy setting up the sales and getting everything ready for the visit tomorrow… I even had the manager phone for three hours but it hardly rang so I could get at least the main things done I wanted to since everything will never all be done… 

There was the feeling and expressions of Valentine in the air and lots of people passing through with their dollar store Valentine balloon bouquets…

Son2 and son3 were at school today…

And hubby had the day to himself… he got the kitchen and dishes all caught up…

He also was sneaky and had a box of chocolates on my pillow when I got home from work today… I was thinking at work today too that I should have at least left him a note or something before I left for work this morning but then no, we already celebrated Valentine’s on Tuesday… that’s ok though I’ll get him back when it’s not Valentine’s and leave him a card or something just because…

Son3 is needing help with homework and I have pizza in the oven so I will be back in a bit…

hr

Homework is done and dinner was good… Son3 still needs to study for Geology test and Spelling test…

We are watching Tremors 2… Did you know there’s Tremors 3 and 4 too… we have them all… Son3 is loving them… he hadn’t seen them before…

I work late tomorrow so I get to sleep in a bit in the morning…

I’m getting sleepy now and losing my focus to write…

Son3 is studying for his tests now… he’s not liking it… we still need to find a better homework schedule/routine… son3 and son2 need to clean their rooms and use them… they rather be with us ALL the time… when I was growing up I was always in my room… they act like it’s a punishment to have to go to their bedroom unless it’s bedtime…

I think I’ll go to my bedroom now and have a bit of my Valentine candy and finish watching Supernatural from last night when I fell asleep…

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

there is a right time for each of the things you do.

If you try to live counter to your personal rhythms, you will expend more time and energy to get things done. Body and soul suffer when you force yourself to wrestle against your own rhythms. Listen to your rhythms and follow them.

Tonight

 

Clear 40°

Tomorrow

 

Sunny 72°

Tomorrow night

 

Mostly Clear 42°

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I too remember going to my room for a little privacy. I liked having a room of my own. But as far as homework went, my children always gathered around the dining room table to theirs. I had them all gather there so I could help the ones that needed help while I was preparing dinner. I think it's a good thing that yours like to be around the family. Hope you got to sleep in. It'll help since you'll be working late. Have a fantastic Friday!

betty said...

Now if they had to share a room, they probably wouldn't be happy about it and complain, LOL :)

sounds like a good day! What a sweet gesture with the candy on your pillow! (hope it was a small box :)

betty