.

.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

January Thirteenth

 

welcome

Sunday, last day of vacation… Back to work tomorrow…

First day of my new supervisor position…

I’m excited and nervous both…

I’m scheduled at 6am and don’t think there will be anyone else there to get me started… My co-lead closes tomorrow so I won’t see her til the afternoon… and don’t know if my boss will be in early or not til 8am… I don’t want to look lost on the first morning in front of the team… I’ll just take it one minute at a time… there is email I can check and if my new boss has sent the monthly schedule of tasks in my name then I can use that to see what needs to be done… I’ll just be glad when I know the routine of the week so I can get started on all the tasks…

fetch

Today was a fast day… By time we were up, showered, went to the grocery store and put all the groceries away… it was 3pm… put a lasagna in the oven, ate some beans and chips, cut son3’s hair, shopped online for son2’s bday, got son3 and I ready for school and work, ate dinner and am now watching The Big Bang Theory…

Son1 just picked up Danny…

Now we can get on jammies and settle in for the night…

Updated list of what was accomplished on vacation:

Email Kaiser Doctor as I keep running out of my Gabapentin as it blocks me from refilling til it thinks it’s time, not to mention the week I have to wait to receive in the mail…

Son2’s Birthday is at the end of the month: plan a little something…

Walk room by room and make a plan to do one thing every day this year…

Trim roses…

Trim vines…

Wash bedding…

Laundry…

Dishes…

Cooking/Baking…

Clean out my shirts/pajamas…

Posters in son3’s room…

Save pictures from laptop to flash drive…

Clean out graphic folders on laptop…

Organize desk some more…

Work apron, lunchbox, notebook, calendar ready for work…

Clean both bathrooms from top to bottom…

January birthday cards…

Line2

Hubby’s List:

Jeep smogged

Jeep oil change

Van oil change

Van transmission fluid flushed

Jeep registration

Call heater guy

Heater fixed

Fix shower faucet

Fix bathroom fan

Take down Christmas outside

Take down Christmas inside

Take down Christmas tree

Replace bedroom light bulb

Dispose of oil that son1 left behind

Son3 shots for 7th grade registration in February

 

logo3-92daa457ff16272b0a3c01c8b2fa8dc7

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

it's OK.

Just rest for a moment. It's OK. Yes, things are crazy, yes, the world is going nuts. Yet, deep underneath the stormy waves, there, in the core of your being, there is pure silence, pure love. And ... it's ... just ... OK.

Today

 

Mostly Sunny 50°

Tonight

 

Clear 28°

Tomorrow

 

Sunny 51°

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

betty said...

Good luck with the new job! You'll do great! Wow early start with it though! Seems like you both accomplished a lot in the week you were off!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your first day of the new job is a great one! It'll be exciting to have new things to do. Glad to see so many things got crossed off your list. The rest will come bit by bit and knowing you, there will be more things added to it.

ADB said...

Good luck with the new job, Linda.