.

.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January Sixteenth

 

spring_surprise

Three days back to work and into the new job…

I’m so tired… I’m not used to being at work at 6am…

I’m working Monday to Friday to flip my weekends to my new rotation…

So I’m off this weekend…

I can’t wait to sleep in…

I was only back to work one day on Monday and the laundry was piled to the ceiling along with the dishes…

Yesterday I did a load of laundry and today three more…

Hubby caught the dishes up today…

Son3 is back to school, so we’ve been getting back into a homework routine…

I’ve been coming home with a headache all week… finally figured out today it is from the cleaning spray I have been using to dust the shelves with in hardware…

I think they may have chosen the new shoe lead, waiting for the announcement…

A bit of drama going on in shoes… I’m trying to feel honored that they are upset that I left… but my feelings are being hurt that they are being a bit selfish and not wishing me well in my new position…

I ordered a new vacuum, I’ll say more this weekend…

Hubby took down the Christmas tree… I’m still waiting for him to take down the rest of the decorations in the front yard…

It’s 9pm, past my bedtime… and still have laundry all over my bed to put away…

 

 

logo3-92daa457ff16272b0a3c01c8b2fa8dc7

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

it is time to finally forgive yourself.

You've carried the guilt, the shame for long enough. You've kept your wounds open for long enough. The time has come to let go, to heal. Keep the lessons and let the pain heal. Yes, you know what we are talking about.

Tonight

 

Clear 35°

Tomorrow

 

Sunny 62°

Tomorrow night

 

Clear 38°

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

That is terrible when fellow coworkers can't wish another well on a promotion or whatnot. I'm sure things will settle in soon with everything with it though.

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm sure they are missing you on your old job and it's probably giving them all more work to do so that's probably why they are not wishing you well. Starting something new for yourself will take some time getting used to. Hang in there the weekend isn't far away!