.

.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

December Sixteenth

Cartoon_christmas

Son3 has no homework, well, except study for his spelling test… Yay!! and tomorrow is the last day of school!! Son2 got out at noon today with finals… so he has been playing son1’s XBox all afternoon… Son3 is watching all his PBS shows, Electric Company is on now… Hubby worked on the Saturn, cleaned out very old papers in his room and shredded today… and I’m sure looked for jobs… I am making chicken, stuffing, broccoli and corn bread for dinner… Son1 is off Christmas shopping with girlfriend and texting son2 his ideas… he is getting son3 a build a bear/dog with Star Wars theme… I got to work this morning and we waited in the parking lot for an hour as the person opening forgot they were opening… we had to do our weekly count… the sales floor is looking ok but the stockroom is a disaster… so I cleaned it a bit, put shoes away, went to lunch and opened boxes… it was a fast day…

A-Snoopy-Christmas-christmas-452769_1280_960

I was disappointed in my two days off as I was in a bit of a funk… I’m sure it’s the weather… I need sun… I have been taking my vitamin D although I did not yesterday… however I wanted to have a comfy day of reading and watching movies but I did not allow myself… but then how did I allow myself to sit on facebook all day playing FrontierVille… hmmmmmm…. mostly I have a bad habit of waiting for something… right now I am waiting for Christmas to come and hubby to get a job… I always do this… when I should be doing something while I am waiting… We are supposed to have rain from now til Christmas… I wouldn’t mind a BIG storm with lightening… we’ll see if we at least get rain… was foggy this morning a bit… and then when I left work one side of the sky was completely black but when I got home, all blue skies… with a couple of fluffy clouds… and cold….

snoopy-christmas-1

Last night we watched the new Cats and Dogs… had split pea soup with ham and cornbread that I made yesterday… hubby and I watched The Defenders from last week… now we have to watch Criminal Minds and the Defenders from last night… tonight is just The Big Bang Theory and William Shatner’s show… Son1 came home from second job last night and had son2 hold the flashlight so he could put the part in the jeep… just took a few minutes to replace the pulley… he did say though that part time job is now going to let him go after the holidays as they are way over staffed… plus his full time job has been complaining about the part time job interfering with him staying for overtime as they have been very busy and this is their slow time…

Yesterday I did do some computer file maintenance and laundry which I think the dryer has a load still… and I really want to get back in a blog reading schedule of some sort… I have over 211 blogs I follow so yesterday I went through them to eliminate those that haven’t updated in a year or those that I was polite and followed as they follow me or commented… I only got rid of twenty… still too many… I need to make it manageable so I can visit all my favorites again…

I’m back… was talking with hubby… dinner is ready… the boys are grumpy… and bickering… need to feed them… watching Santa Clause 2 with Tim Allen…

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

yea for a school break and no homework!! I'm sure you are relieved about that one!!

I'm always fine tuning the number of blogs I follow; I have about 100, but I put a lot in my favorites that I get to when I can in addition to the ones I follow. And then of course I always seem to find new ones to start reading....


betty

Lisa said...

Linda, Winter makes me grumpy too, Hugs Lisa