.

.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

December Nineteenth

christmas_40_1024x768

It’s raining! Been raining for three days… I love it! We had a big downpour about an hour ago… right after hubby got back from dropping son2 at his friend’s house… and son2 was going to walk… he and his friends finally exchanged names for their gift exchange on Thursday… now they just have to decide where to have it, who’s house…

ChristmasSnowman4withdog

I am so tired today… only two more days and a day off… I had to set the ad today, put up graphics, change out a sale table, and then I wanted to stock but ran out of time as it was time for lunch… after lunch opening boxes… tomorrow gotta change more sale tables, stock the work boots and open boxes…

I had planned to write an entry as soon as I got home but checked email, checked facebook but did not play frontierville yet… washed two loads of laundry… checked on hubby and son2 wrapping presents… ate lunch… now I have to get the bills ready for the mail tomorrow and hubby is making breakfast for dinner… son3 picked Home Alone 2 to watch tonight… heard from hubby that son1 said Tuesday is his last day at his part time job, but not sure if it is this Tuesday or next…

Hubby is calling everyone to eat… and I have been talking with son2 and hubby and not writing the entry… was going to save it and type more after dinner but will probably fall asleep on the couch again like last night…

3snowmenbydf

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Busy day as always there for you. Hope your Monday is a great one!