.

.

Monday, December 20, 2010

December Twentieth

Christmas_Scenes_1024x768_07

Only one more day til I get a day off… however tomorrow we have a visit just for shoes… hope they aren’t having any high expectations for their visit… cause we are a mess… missing displays, signing… tons of mismates… stocking needing to be done… lots of boxes still to open… maybe they will roll up their sleeves and lend a hand… HA… NOT… Today I scanned for missing shoe displays, stocked the sale tables, men’s work boots, women’s fashion boots, boy’s shoes, went to lunch, opened boxes… my back hurts…

Christmas_wallpapers__003773_

Hubby is wearing his 24hr blood pressure check cuff today… he picked it up from Kaiser this morning and takes it back tomorrow… it goes off every twenty minutes… they say when he sleeps it only goes off every hour… we’ll see if it wakes him up tonight… he, son2 and son3 are watching Superman/Shazam cartoons… I’m making boneless chicken with onions, refried beans, cheese rice and corn for dinner… Son1 is off Christmas shopping for girlfriend… this may be his last week at part time job but he is not quitting just yet but taking a leave of absence in case they need him back within the next six months… they just have too many associates right now and son1 was getting burned out working both jobs… his newest plan for the fireman training is to go to city college to take the EMT class… can you just take one class in college… I’m thinking no… the advice given him was to take the class to help get in the training program quicker… his last resort is to join the military for fireman training… son2’s going to be doing his fireman training by time son1 sticks to a plan and that’s after son2 graduates high school and waits on the waiting list…

Christmas-Wallpaper-christmas-9461211-1024-768

I need to clean the house… I come home from work, sit on the laptop, make dinner, watch TV and fall asleep… and it gets dark so early and it’s cold… just want to be comfy cozy… it’s still raining… supposed to rain til Christmas… 2011 will be here soon… resolutions to be made… lots of house cleaning then… find a job for hubby… maybe a new job for me if I become a supervisor… a whole new year full of new possibilities and adventures…

Dinner is almost ready and we are deciding which Christmas movie to watch… Polar Express probably…

Happy Journaling…

4 comments:

Maria said...

Hi, Linda! You sound very busy and yet you still did a blog! Good for you. I've been doing facebook and finishing my Christmas cards...yes, I waited until today. I also made calendars with family birthdays which I ordered from Ritzpics...they had one day turnaround..amazing. I love the ease at which you can add photos and little cliparts. HOwever, why I waited again until this weekend to begin is such a mysterious thing. I think it's that I'm braindead until I get pushed..however, I'm just about to go out pick up a calendar order, go to Bartell's for stocking stuffer items and mail those Christmas cards at the Post office. A movie sounds nice. We have Cable and the Hallmark Channel has been so heartwarming with all the Christmas shows. Take care, Linda! Thanks for your post.

betty said...

I think you can just take one class in college but going that way will take forever. Your dinner sounds delicious! We had tons of rain today; lots of wind too!

I can't believe 2011 will be here so soon too!!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is always fun looking forward to a new year. Each day I've found is full of new and exciting possibilities. That is the joy of life. I always wake up hopeful that this will be the best day ever. Enjoy your day off!

slj said...

You're always so busy, I hope you get to relax a little on your day off...lol..well, we can dream can't we?
Hope the rest of your week goes well.
Sheri