.

.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November Third

IMG_0026

The rose pictures are from my yard Halloween weekend… It’s going to be 85 degrees today…

IMG_0029

Yesterday I was grumpy, tired, whiney… It was everything but nothing… I could make a list of all the things bothering me but only cause I was making a list, not that they were on my mind… I think it was just all the stress of the visit which we passed with a 100%… But now we have another visit next Tuesday just for shoes which I still have lots to get ready… And Halloween is kinda like Christmas, all the excitement of getting ready for it and then poof it’s over… Which speaking of Christmas,  I had forgotten that we start playing half Christmas/half regular music on November first at work, so when I got to work on Sunday straight from Halloween night of fun, I was hit with Christmas music that I wasn’t mentally prepared for… Not to mention that I haven’t had Chuck for two months now, which I’m fine if he never comes again, but I’m sure that messes up the emotions a bit…

IMG_0033

So now we are three days into November already… and I haven’t got a schedule going with all my November plans… well, son3 is going to be at 9pm now and brushing his teeth better for the last two days as that was one of the things on my list… now just need to get him to read everyday… and I am blogging again, that was another on my list…

I’m mad at myself for gaining weight in October and falling back to some bad eating habits… so I think I was mad about that yesterday as I was being grumpy and eating tortilla chips instead of getting back to my better eating habits in November… of course it’s not a switch I can just turn off so must allow myself a few days to adjust out the bad habits one at a time… I’m just too good at beating myself up…

IMG_0040

Today I have a day off from work but lots and lots to do around the house… putting away Halloween; tons of laundry from Halloween and our regular laundry; Thanksgiving decorations; wash kitchen floor; put away all the laundry that I washed last week that is still in the baskets; update November calendar; clean up the computer files; make a slideshow of all the Halloween pictures; check on facebook; make dinner; homework with son3; and make a list of all the rest of the things that need doing….

Hubby already got all the outside Halloween decorations put away including taking down the fence he built temporarily…. and he applied at about ten places yesterday for a job…

Son1 is settling into a schedule of going to two jobs and now trying to find a balance of getting his other stuff done too… girlfriend is complaining she doesn’t get to see him but when he offered to quit his part time job she said no… he is also working on getting his jeep smogged which didn’t quite pass so he and hubby have to adjust the timing on Friday…

Son2 has been quite grumpy lately too or just being a teenager… he is getting a 106% in his Geometry class this year that he got a D in last year… has a much better teacher this time around… he has also been reading the first book in the Lord of the Rings trilogy just for fun… and plans on reading the other two next…

Son3 has been too happy and bouncing with too much energy… of course until it’s homework time and then he’s hungry and his stomach hurts and he needs help and he’s thirsty and he’s tired and he’s distracted… he’s already made his Christmas list which I’ve tried to explain to him that Christmas will be different this year with hubby not working but of course he says Santa will bring him stuff… and I explain to him that Moms and Dads have to help Santa now a days so Santa can’t bring him everything he wants…  next week is just a three day week with four day weekend for Veteran’s Day and then they get the whole week out of school for Thanksgiving… I am looking forward to a break from homework…

IMG_0044

Time to get dressed and get son3 up for school… Son1 and son2 already left over an hour ago… hubby is up but I sent him away as I still had twenty minutes left of my quiet time as he was up too early… Hoping to have another post tonight and a Halloween slide show post too…

Yesterday I ate: vitamins, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… fried egg sandwich, tortilla chips… dinner~two ham sandwiches on roll, Top Ramen chicken soup, water…

Pedometer: over 10000 steps…

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

slj said...

Don't beat yourself up too much on the bad eating habits..You've done a great job....Now get back to it.lol..
It's hard when things are hectic and stressful.
Sheri

betty said...

that's great with the pedometer steps!!! I know, this weather is "ridiculous" it was 98 degrees here today :)

betty