.

.

Monday, November 2, 2009

November Second...


I had a headache THIS BIG all day.... We are now playing Christmas music at work... half Christmas and half regular music but I think it was the same five Christmas songs over and over...
I started reorganizing the stockroom since I have so many associates to cover the floor now... We had a visit while I was on vacation and we have one more on Thursday and then we are done for this year...
I worked all day 9-5:30... I still need to get the house back together from Halloween... Lots of laundry still to be done and pots and pans to be washed... but not tonight, after this entry I am going to bed to veg and watch TV...
Hubby had a stressful vacation week trying to decide on some changes at work... He was going to step down from his position but after talking to his supervisor today he is still unsure of what he wants to do...
Lots of laughing in the house with the boys and hubby when I got home from work and then even into dinner...
Girlfriend is over too, they went to Starbucks and then gonna watch TV...
Another long day at work tomorrow and it's almost 9pm so off to veg and watch TV... Castle tonight!!
I'm working on the Halloween slide show... hopefully by tomorrow it will be ready to post...
Happy Journaling...

3 comments:

betty said...

hope you feel better soon from your headache! hard to make decisions sometimes about things happening at work, hoping your hubby makes the right one :)

laughter in always good medicine!

betty

Martha said...

Can't wait for the slide show! By the way, I don't ever think I said thank you for the awesome card. Your hubby rocks! :-)

Tina said...

See, I am loving Christmas music, but if it was the same five songs over and over, I might have quite a headache too!