.

.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

January Nineteenth

 

images

Today was a fast day…

Got up about 9am, showered, went to the grocery store, put away the groceries and it was 2pm…

IMG_0001IMG_0002

Heated up the snacks for the 49er game… Chips & bean dip, taquitos, mini tacos, popcorn chicken and the ham from last night’s dinner…

IMG_0003

Son3 didn’t want to watch the game… He is on his Xbox, not with his friends though as they are not on, probably watching the game…

IMG_0004

Hubby and son2 watching the game… Son2 is using the new treadmill still in the box as a table for his snacks…

Third quarter of the game… Score is 10-3, 49ers… Hubby and son2 are now putting the treadmill together…

I have spent the time reading blogs and catching up on Facebook while they were watching the game… and eating…

But my eating and emotions are under control today… I’m thinking it was hormones and I forget the first two weeks of the month are my grumpy time… then this is my good week… although I have been nagging hubby today, in a joking way though…

I have been doing laundry, now it is waiting for me to put it away…

I still need to fill out the cards for the month and go through the paper pile I brought home from work… but then I have tomorrow night as son3 does not have school and will not have homework, hubby will be at work and the mailman does not come til Tuesday…

Oops, now it is a tie game… Seahawks just scored a touchdown…

IMG_0001 (2)

Now that son3 doesn’t use the white board for homework, I have made it into a chore list for the boys… son3 read it today and did his chores… we’ll see if it inspires son2…

I need to put away the laundry, wash some dishes, pick out a book to read at work and finish watching Castle-I fell asleep last night…

Another touchdown by the 49ers, 17-10…

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Misery is an option. If you want to continue to be miserable, then keep thinking things that make you miserable. Or you can learn to think the way God thinks about you and talks about you in His Word.

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

circumstances don't make you, they reveal you.

How you respond to the life God offers you is what makes you.

 

Tonight

 

Partly Cloudy 36°

Tomorrow

 

Sunny 73°

Tomorrow night

 

Clear 39°

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

betty said...

It was a good game. I am sorry that San Francisco lost, I was kind of rooting for Seattle because if they won, they are in the same division as Denver so I thought that would be an interesting game. It is amazing how fast a day can go, isn't it? I like the idea of a chore list like you did on the white board; I hope it continues to work!

betty

Lynne said...

That was a rough game, and while I could have cared less whom won, it seemed the refs were making such bad calls which went against SF. Tough break (literally) for that one player..awful to watch!
You are such a go getter...I think it is so lovely all the nice lil touches you do for your family (like the game day treats). I think you are a wonderful lady and hope your boys know what a great Mama they have in you. God Bless!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

For years I had a chore list on the fridge. From the oldest to the youngest every one pitched in and did something. Vacuuming was the most dreaded and cleaning the kitchen and bathroom floors came in 2nd to that. I was blessed they all helped when I was working. It taught them that they were part of the family and we all had to work together. Now of course they have their own homes and I have no help here, but then it's only me and I have plenty of time to get it all done. Sunday was a fast day for sure. Hope your Monday is a wonderful one!