.

.

Friday, January 11, 2013

January Tenth

 

welcome frog

 

IMG_0003

Miss Indy Anna…

IMG_0004

Day five of vacation… Friday… Felt like Saturday all day… cause everyone was home…

IMG_0010

Pictures in the yard today… I still so want to work in the yard and trim everything back but it’s a bit chilly out there…

IMG_0011

Today I was up at 7:30am and first thing, I cleaned the master bath… and hubby put in the new bathroom fan… after two years no more fan sounding like a blender grinding nails…

Hubby also got the oil changed in his car and took down a bunch more Christmas…

IMG_0013

I cleaned out all my shirts, more went back in the closet than I wanted but I’ll just go through them again when the weather warms up…

I did about five loads of laundry…

IMG_0014

Son2 got all his classes finally settled… he’ll be going just on Tues/Thurs… his classes: Pre Chemistry, Native American Indian Culture, Archeology and Interpersonal Communication… Today he ordered all his books and some graphic novels and a Halo book for son3…

IMG_0016

Miss Holly…

IMG_0017

I think the daffodils are a bit confused…

IMG_0019

I made chicken for dinner… baked them with a mixture of onions, red pepper, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and pepper… it was good but thought it would be tangier…

Son1 has dropped off Danny for the weekend…

Off to watch TV with hubby and make plans for tomorrow…

Tonight

 

 Partly Cloudy 30°

Tomorrow

 

Mostly Sunny 48°

Tomorrow night

 

 Mostly Clear 30°

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It has been a fast week. I can hardly believe it is Saturday morning here. Hope you have a wonderful last 2 days of vacation!

Martha said...

Hi Linda! I sure do miss you and the gang at TMS. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and start to the new year. Enjoy what's left of your vacation!

betty said...

That chicken did look good; it is fun to experiment with things like this; son made a chicken meal this past week that was good.

Son2's classes look like a great mix! Should be a good semester for him. Glad too he could get them on the days he wanted them too to save trips to the campus.

You surely were productive to clean the bathroom first thing in the morning! Good for you!

enjoy your weekend.

betty