.

.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Thirteenth

 

Autumn-leaf-Wreath

Today hubby and I spent the day at home…

He did take son2 to college and son3 to school…

He spent time on the computer applying for jobs…

I spent part of yesterday and most of this morning cleaning up all the blogs I follow… I deleted over a hundred that either didn’t exist, went private or hadn’t updated in over eight months… A few more may go if no new updates appear as some haven’t updated in almost six months… At first I felt guilty as most were friends from JLand… but I see them at Facebook… Then I realized maybe that is one reason I haven’t been posting as I needed to start my blog anew and dust off the old… I’ve also discovered I do have time to read blogs as barely a handful blog regularly…

My next step may be to clean up Facebook… A lot of friends I accepted for playing games however I don’t play games anymore so I’d like to unfriend them so I can concentrate on the friends I do know… but then I feel rude unfriending someone… so we’ll see…

maple-leaf-border

I cleaned both bathrooms, washed the floors, vacuumed and did a load of laundry today…

Doing homework with son3 now…

He’s on the last page… He had 22 math problems, five English/language papers, two history pages and a geography page… it took him ninety minutes tonight… not too bad… I did coax him along though… not all of it's due tomorrow but now it’s done… he also has six reading workbook pages and two science pages that we haven’t done yet that are due later in the week…

We’re having leftover hamburgers for dinner… mmmmmmmm… Son3 picked pizza instead… son2 is still at college tonight…

maple-leaf-border

Tomorrow hubby wants to go to the grocery store again to finish up Thanksgiving dinner…

I need to go to work tomorrow to see about making next week’s schedule… hopefully someone is there with a clue on how we are scheduling Thanksgiving night/Black Friday… we are open from 8pm on Thanksgiving all the way through Black Friday… that will be an interesting schedule to make… hopefully at least the staff schedule is made so I’ll know what days I work and what times at least…

maple-leaf-border

What’s on the DVR tonight… 2 Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Hawaii Five O, Ghost Adventures, Joyce Meyer… We watched Bones and Mike & Molly last night…

Below the weather is an article from AOL from this morning on lunar and solar eclipses occurring this month… I’m the Gemini and Hubby is the Cancer… Click on the link to check on how the eclipses effect your horoscope…

 

Today

 

 Sunny 68°

Tonight

 

Mostly Clear 42°

Tomorrow

Partly Cloudy 71°

 

How the Solar and Lunar Eclipse Affect Your Life

Powerful Celestial Events Might Bring Big Changes

By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer and Lifescript Horoscope Expert

Published November 07, 2012

Solar and Lunar Eclipse forecast for Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
Both the Solar and Lunar Eclipses are powerful triggers for you, Gemini. The Solar Eclipse falls in your sector of diet and fitness, so over the coming months put a new health plan into action. This time will be different as the influence of this eclipse is all about long-term success.

 
The Lunar Eclipse is in your sign of Gemini, which means a change to your appearance or how others perceive you will be inevitable. Your effect on people over the coming months will be powerful. Overall, the influence of these intense eclipses is one of personal transition.

 
Solar and Lunar Eclipse forecast for Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
Lucky Crab! The Solar Eclipse triggers your sector of romance and recreation, which means there's a promise of good times. Taking a risk or a gamble may pay off in spades. If single, this will be a time to settle into a long-term relationship. For coupled Crabs, this celestial energy is all about combining romance and intimacy.

 
Around the time of the Lunar Eclipse, your dreams may be vivid while your intuition is strong. Finding a balance between the details and big picture will play an important role over the coming months.

To see your sign and how the eclipse will effect you, click here<<<

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

Don't feel bad about unfriending friends on FB or cleaning up your blog list; I'm always doing that, LOL, it does make the load lighter to get through things by reducing the numbers you might actually interact with.

I didn't realize Sears was going to open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving (not that I would go shopping then). I heard Wal-Mart was going to do that, I guess everyone doesn't want to miss out. Kind of a shame, though, on a holiday, course I'll be working with the hopes of getting Christmas off (I put in the request, just waiting to see if it gets approved).

Glad to hear the homework got done tonight in a reasonable time!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I need to clean up the people that are on my blog list too. I know that not even half of the journal any more. As far as FB goes I only have a few that aren't family. I really only kept that account open so I could see pictures they post. So I can leave that one alone. It will be a long shopping weekend when Thanksgiving comes and I don't envy anyone working then. It will be nice at least to know your schedule. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!