.

.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday

IMG_0010

It was my birthday yesterday… I had to work but hubby put up decorations, bought some cakes, had the boys sign cards, brought home deli chicken for dinner, and bought me a treat or two…

IMG_0012

Won’t say how old I am now…

IMG_0015

Son1 was generous with the hugs…

IMG_0016

And in a silly mood…

IMG_0017

Girlfriend, son1, son3 and me…

IMG_0018

Making a wish or two…

IMG_0026

Hubby and son2…

Maple wasn’t going to miss out on the festivities…

IMG_0019

And helped with the opening of presents…

IMG_0028

All my Happy Birthday cards and I got 62 Happy Birthdays on facebook… not that I counted…

IMG_0034

Very cute tiny gift boxes…

IMG_0035

My own flash drive so I don’t have to borrow hubbies and son2’s…

IMG_0038

A perfect key chain that says:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; Trust in the Lord from the start; Trust in the Lord every day; Trust in the Lord to guide your way…

IMG_0036

And a very pretty purple bookmark that says:

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

IMG_0040

And a battery for pedometer that I have not worn for months now…

Happy Birthday to me…

Happy Journaling…

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Birthday to you! Sorry I missed adding to those on you FB. I just don't check in there very much at all. Your hubby did well with the birthday party for you. What could be greater than spending it with your family!

Lisa said...

Linda, glad you had a good birthday !!!!! Hugs Lisa

betty said...

happy belated birthday Linda! I think your husband did great with the cake and the gifts! love that key chain's message!! hoping you are enjoying your break from work!!

betty

slj said...

Happy Birthday Linda!!! (day late).
Looks like you had a very nice one.
And you're only 47...lol..I wish I was there again..Ha-Ha...
Have a great day...
Sheri

Martha said...

So glad you had a nice birthday and I'm so sorry I'm late stopping by to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Here's to the best year ever! :-)