.

.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

October Fourteenth

IMG_0014

Today Hubby got a nibble… He’s been job hunting and filling out applications almost every day online but no one has called… Until today… it was just a phone interview from the recruiter who does the initial calling for the company… it’s more money than his last job at just an entry level position so chances for more money… we will wait and see if he gets called in for an interview… at least just by them calling hubby has a boost of confidence that someone noticed his resume/application and that he is even worth a bit more money for his experience…

Dinner is done and the boys and hubby are watching F Troop…

The Big Bang Theory, Bones and Fringe come on tonight…

Still have to read with son3 but his homework is done… Spelling test tomorrow too…

Son2 hasn’t had much homework this week…

Hubby was working on the scarecrow frame for the front yard that son2 will stand on Halloween night…

Son1 has been coating the inside of his jeep all week with some special spray paint…

I am so busy with work with all the shoes that have come in… and piled up while I’m doing other processes as well… Today I stocked the floor a bit, put out some clearance shoes, prepared the signs for tomorrow, went to lunch, had to have lunch in my car as they were waxing the break room floor and I didn’t want to go in the mall, located women’s boots in the stockroom and opened boxes…

IMG_0015

Today I ate: vitamins, green tea tablet… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… popcorn… fruit punch… dinner~chicken noodle soup, fried rice with ham, potato salad, lemonade… and probably ice cream later…

IMG_0004

Wednesday I was off… got the boys off to school and work… and hubby and I went grocery shopping… there was barely anyone at the grocery store, so nice and relaxing… came home, typed up my entry for The Motivation Station, had lunch, watched Emergency and it was already time to pick up son3… I have gotten no housecleaning done this week…

Homework with son3 was better than Tuesday but he had a report to write up along with regular homework… Son3 had gone on a field trip to the ice skating rink…

I’ve been a bit on edge as I have been doing more than one thing at a time all week along with someone calling Mom constantly… son1 has been home all week too working on his Jeep… and wanting me to ‘watch’…

Hubby and I watched CSI from last season, Smallville and Supernatural…

IMG_0005

Wednesday I ate: vitamins, water… hot chocolate with marshmallow… yogurt with oatmeal squares cereal… tortilla chips… cola… dinner~fried rice with ham, 3 slices of pizza, lemon lime soda…

IMG_0006

Tuesday was a busy day at work with stocking and opening boxes… It was not a good day of homework with son3 as he had lots of regular homework and had to write an essay… so I made him do the rough draft with no help and a bit of tears… when I sat with him on Wednesday to rewrite it and make corrections it was actually very good… no rewriting needed and just fine tuning and spelling corrections…

I watched Glee on Tuesday night…

Son3 is finishing in the shower and we still have to read two books… I have both TVs taping the shows tonight… I have printed out a coupon for son1 for Raisin Hell Ranch scary corn mazes… Hubby is putting leftovers away from dinner…

As usual I have rushed through the day and this entry doing too many things at once…

Very short day at work tomorrow so hubby and I are going to the zoo while the boys are in school…

IMG_0007

Tuesday I ate: vitamins, green tea tablet, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… tortilla chips… dinner~chicken noodle soup, crackers, water… chocolate covered raisins…

Happy Journaling…

4 comments:

betty said...

love your new header!! glad son3 got to go ice skating!! glad also to hear that a recruiter contacted hubby; hope soon he is back in the land of the employed

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You are so very very busy, I do hope the nibble turns into a wonderful job for your hubby. If not this one then a good one soon.

slj said...

Love the decorations..
I'll keep my fingers crossed that hubby gets an actual interview...
Maybe this will be a silver lining:)
Have a great week-end,
Sheri

Jeannette said...

I hope your husband gets a follow up call for the job Linda. Sorry I've been absent so long, I only seem to catch up when I have time off sick! Jeannette xx