.

.

Monday, October 11, 2010

October Eleventh

trick

Yesterday we had a nice Sunday… I got home early at 10:30am… At work I set the ad, scanned all the shoe areas for missing displays and stocked the men’s work boots…

Lots of Halloween decorating and planning going on at our house…

The boys were busy playing video games…

Son1 was out and about in the morning and then about 2pm decided he was going to spray the inside of the jeep with a liner paint and needed son2 to help him… They bought the spray, started taking the jeep apart and cleaning it and learned that this was going to be a process of several days of cleaning, unassembling the jeep and painting…

I cleared all my emails, updated the checkbook, paid a couple of bills, made some lists, played on facebook, finished the laundry and went back and forth between all the boys…

I forgot the mailman didn’t come this Monday as it is Columbus day so one of my bills is going to be late as I was paying attention, grrrr…. However I also paid the electric which was only $154 since we did not use the air conditioner except for a couple of days set at 84 degrees… I looked on the back where they compare this year to last year… and last year for September we used double the wattage compared to this year… so just the air conditioner alone uses the same electricity as the rest of the house… amazing…

Hubby and I went for a walk…

Girlfriend came over for dinner…

We watched a couple of episodes of F Troop… Then I was in my room early folding laundry and watching America’s Funniest Videos… The boys all joined me for The Simpsons… Then hubby came in and we watched part of Hawaii Five O… Then I was asleep while they watched Family Guy…

Yesterday I ate: vitamins, green tea tablet, water… breakfast~oatmeal… lunch~chili and tortilla chips, cola… dinner~chicken strip, hot dog, julienne potatoes, peas, lemon lime soda…

IMG_0005

The picture above is fake candles hubby made for Halloween out of pvc pipe and glue from a hot glue gun with battery operated tea lights…

This morning son1, son2 and I were all up early for work and school… Son2 has to leave fifteen minutes earlier for the bus as there is construction delays…

At work I changed out the hanging signs, met with HR and got my vacation/paycheck dilemma worked out sort of, stocked men’s shoes/work boots and athletic shoes, went to lunch, and opened boxes the rest of the day making a bit of a dent in the mountain…

Got home, hubby and I chatted, he applied for another job today and made a lot of Halloween plans… we walked to pick up son3 and I did homework with son3 and made dinner…

Son1 had to stop at the DMV and then he was home rounding up son2 to help him work on the jeep… while he was working on the jeep the place that he applied at for part time called him finally with a start date, so he starts next Monday… I told him since he started this big project on the jeep, they would probably call…

Now we’ve had dinner and finished watching Hawaii Five O, all the boys are showering and I don’t know what hubby is up to…

I’m off to read with son1 and watch Rules of Engagement, Two and a Half Men, Mike and Molly and tape Castle and Hawaii Five O…

I’m sure I will fall asleep early as I am tired…

We are creeping back to the 90’s again…

Today I ate: vitamins, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… tuna sandwich, pickles… tortilla chips, water… dinner~three chicken legs, mashed potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, lemonade…

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

Hollie said...

busy, busy, busy @ your place.