.

.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

March Seventh...


Watching The Academy Awards... My favorite part is the beginning, this year with Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin and Neil Patrick Harris... Watching with son2 and son3... I'm having chicken soup and pork chop with cheese on toast, son2 is having pancakes... and son3 isn't hungry... he was asleep when I got home from work and just woke up when we turned on the awards... hope he is not getting sick, we have inventory in the morning... although by time I get there they will be pretty much done...he's playing with legos now so maybe he's just tired this weekend... hubby's still at work and son1 hasn't come home from work yet... OK I keep watching the awards, let me get this entry done, I've got things to do....


We were ready for inventory on Friday and then the weekend hit... Plus they had an event in the mall so even more people shopping than usual... Hopefully the closers will be able to get it back together so they can count at 6am.... I'll just be glad when it's over so we can get back to normal... tomorrow will be the longest day as we can't stock or move anything til all the counts are cleared...
Son3 has gone off to play a video game... son2 is working on his laundry...
I have lots of laundry to put away... pots and pans to wash... bills to get ready for the mail... and cards to sign and get in the mail... and see if we want to order any books from son3's scholastic book order...
this weekend we watched Cirque de Freak: The Vampire's Assistant... pretty good! funny! lots going on.... Four Christmas with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon: Funny!!... I also watched The Private Lives of Pippa Lee... not very good... even with Keneau Reeves in it... not much story to it... I still have My Sister's Keeper to watch... and go do my chores and get the boys ready for school tomorrow... and decide on which room I'm going to clean from top to bottom for our TMS challenge this week... plus you still have til tomorrow night to link your pictures for favorite food dishes or just dishes... even if you just try out the link widget... it's so cool, leaves a picture you choose right in the entry at TMS....

Happy Journaling...

3 comments:

betty said...

inventory is never fun; its one of those chores that everyone is glad when it is over with until the next time; hope your counting goes well

betty

threesidesofcrazy said...

My favorite part is always the beginning too! I went to dinner and the Oscar's at my niece's house so I'm still trying to play catch-up.

Martha said...

Busy, busy, busy as always! Maybe we need to call a GIT challenge this weekend?