.

.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday


Today was a nice quiet day at work... I reset the men's shoe displays, printed out missing sale signs for men's and athletic shoes and almost finished opening all the boxes, just six left by the end of the day, but we got a truck today so there will be more on Thursday... While I was upstairs picking up some reports I ran into son1 in HR... he was filling out his paperwork for being hired for automotive tech at my store... he still has to wait for the background check and what not, but by next week he should be starting training... Yay!! He and girlfriend went out to dinner at In and Out and now they are picking out a scary movie to watch, but they are too scared to watch it, lol, so they may end up with their usual comedy...
Son2 is online watching Trauma to the Groin on YouTube... He didn't have any homework tonight... Son3 has finished his homework and is getting ready for bed... He passed his 3x today... Yay! now we are on to 4x...
Hubby is feeling better as he is more talkative today but still mopey and whiney...
There is nothing on TV... maybe I'll look for a movie or just go to bed early... I'm tired... but first I'm munching on a milky way candy bar...
Can't believe it is the first day of September already... still 100 degrees here today and tomorrow... then we will see the 90's the rest of the week...
Tomorrow is my day off... What shall I do....
OK I've put in War of the Roses... son3 is watching Tom and Jerry, son1 and girlfriend are watching The Haunting, hubby is watching something on PBS and son2 is getting ready for bed..... since he has to get up the earliest...


Happy Journaling...

5 comments:

betty said...

congrats to son1!!!! seems like a typical day at your house, busy, a little of this and a little of that

WTG for son3 getting the 3s down too!

betty

Bookncoffee said...

Sounds like a good day except that nothing was on TV...lol I didn't really find anything I wanted to watch last night...either. I did not have much time to watch anyway...stripping wall paper. lol
Have a good day.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad your day was better and today should be just great as it's your day off. I don't know how you do it with temps at 100 degrees there. That would be as bad as our freezing weather in the winter only you have to stay in to keep cool instead of warm. It's 48 here again this morning and will warm up to mid 70's they say.

Tina said...

I'm so happy your son got a job. Hope it goes great!

RA said...

Wow, 100 degrees is very hot. I hope you get a milder weather. Congrats to your sons for their achievements! Beautiful flowers. Have a wonderful week, Linda :)