.

.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday...

What a slow day... Thought it would never be time to get off work... I've been going straight to work after dropping off son3 but having to wait forty minutes til work started, so I read my book... Today I stocked the women's athletic shoes, went to lunch, stocked more women's athletic shoes, organized the women's athletic shoes in the stockroom and opened a few boxes and then finally it was time to go home... Even the drive home took forever...
Hubby had put enchiladas in the oven for dinner... so fixed some beans and quesadillas to go with them... Then we watched Outlander... about a dragon from space... and Vikings... Son1 and Pistol were off at friend's house all day... now the movie is over... Pistol is back and son1 is back at friend's... son2 and son3 are showering and getting ready for bed...
I'm watching the new show Glee, that I thought was premiering on the 9th, but this is some sort of twitter special cause they are twittering live and it is covering half the television screen...
I almost have a three day weekend... We are all off Saturday... I just work in the morning on Sunday to set the ad, but hubby has to work til 6pm... and I'm off on Monday with the boys but hubby has to work on Monday...
Now I think it is time for bed early tonight so we can make good use of tomorrow....
Hubby is rescanning the TVs, with this silly digital you lose channels so easily...
Happy Journaling...

8 comments:

betty said...

quesidillas sound delicious; you'll have to share the recipe some time

enjoy your sort of 3-day weekend :)

betty

Lynne said...

Just another day in paradise, lol! You stay so busy! I hope you got good rest last night! Blessings to you!

Martha said...

Glad to see you are back to blogging - now only if I had time to keep up ::sigh:: Thank you for the birthday wishes this week. Have a great weekend! :-)

Hollie said...

I'm like Betty......I'd like that recipe too. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

Linda's World said...

Yes, I'd like the recipe too. Sounds good. Sorry you both have to work part of the weekend...Linda up here in Washington where it's raining today

mtrib2 said...

I enjoyed viewing all the photos on the entries by scrolling. The fence posts look very decorative and your son is doing a good job. Pistol the chocolate lab and your cat Holly look wonderful. Salty is now 6 something having gotten him as a stray at one year old in August of 2004. I have a slight ear infection returning which has me down a little. With today a rainy day I am resting on my back with a board underneath doing leg lifts for exercise and reading Smithsonian and National Geographic. I finally was able to secure my tallest ladder to reach the highest point and now I know I can reach every point to work on safely. So much ladder work is exhausting. I have only been on the computer once this week. I will be planning on how to winterize the remaining work until next spring and concentrate on getting the building closed to animals,(racoons, cats), and insects this winter. I have much yard work to do since May 8, when we had the storm that caused no electricity for 9 days. Thanks for visiting and best wishes to you and your family. mark/salty

Barbara said...

I hope you have a good week end.

Lisa said...

This is awesome! We are both back to blogging more. Facebook is making me tired LOL. I never know when to go to bed after playing all those games and downloading all those gifts LOL.
Don't those gifts just take forever and a day to download LOL???
But it's fun of course. Except I've decided I missed my journaling too much. I could not fit my million words into one liners there. I still like it a little but it's HOME over here, ya know LOL. It was a nice journal break for me though after six some years of journaling.
Lisa in Kentucky