.

.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Almost Time...



I survived today at work... Actually it was a fast day... When I got there the earlier associates were finishing the counts for the week... the associate that was going to cover the floor for me did not come in til 11am, so I opened boxes and covered the floor... we were busy for a Thursday... From 11-1:30 I scanned the stockroom for our new stock locator process... went to lunch... and then scanned for two more hours til it was time to go home...
Once home, hubby was finishing up homework with son3, so I pulled out the leftover lasagna and heated up some more veggies to go with it... we watched a couple of animated Star Treks, did the dishes, got the boys in the showers... and now I am watching the season finale of last season's Bones... Waiting for Supernatural... just 52 more minutes!!
Son2 found out today that he is part of the 350 Club for the California State Test, guess that is a good score... so he gets to go to lunch early and go to a pool party on the 18th...
Son1 got his car taken care of the DMV today... and finally goes to WORK tomorrow at Sears for Orientation...
Son3 is watching his Justice League movie from Netflix...
Hubby did find me a Hershey chocolate bar hiding in the pantry last night... so I did get my chocolate... and now I'm thinking another piece might help this headache I am getting...
42 more minutes til Supernatural...
I'm taping Vampire Diaries... I'll give it a chance, but don't think I'm gonna like it...
32 more minutes til Supernatural...
and I think that is all that happened today...
told you it was a quick day...


Happy Journaling...

5 comments:

betty said...

so glad son1 is starting work! just was reading on another person's blog that they enjoyed the Vampire Diaries

congrats to son2 for his achievement on that test and the extra fun he gets cause he did well

betty

Lisa said...

Sounds like an a great day and I am chuckling because we both had chocolate bars this week. Mine lasted for about three days and then I finally indulged. The headache cure for sure!! : )
Lisa : )

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Congratulations to Son2 for doing so well. I hope he keeps up the good work and also to Son1 who has a job now. I haven't watched tv in a long time. Summertime takes me outdoors but in the winter I do watch a little more. Hope your weekend is a great one!

Barbara said...

Congradulations to Son1 and Son2, that is great news for both of them.

krissy knox said...

Hi, Linda. Hope you are doing ok, on this Sept. 11. This day is always hard for me, and the days to come. Anyway, just stopped by to say I was thinking of you. Take care of yourself,

krissy knox :)
follow me on twitter:
http://twitter.com/iamkrissy
my main blog:
Sometimes I Think
Hey, former AOL bloggers, please list your blog in our directory of blogs:
From Jland To Blogger