.

.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pets


We've had this cat play thing for a while, not that any cats ever played in it... until Son1's dogs moved in and Pistol was sleeping in and Holly said, 'No, that's mine'....


She hasn't played in it since though and Pistol has since ripped the heart toys off and pulled out all the stuffing...


This was Pistol's first morning... He had found an almost empty bag of soil to play with during the night... Son1 and the dogs and WeeMan the hamster have been moved in almost two weeks now... However Son1 is off on a road trip with his dad across country... His dad drives big rigs... So we are now dog sitting for a couple of weeks... Pistol has also found the automatic sprinkler wires and chewed through those, hubby has since fixed them and put a box over the system... He dug up a few of my pots with seeds, so plants have been moved to the front yard and the yard has been doggy proofed of any other dangers... He did get hold of a pool ring and chewed on that, lol...


We bought him his own pool so he could keep cool this summer... It's already 95 today at 11am...


This is Danny... He's three years old and is an inside dog... He is terrified of Holly and spends most of his day behind the couch.. so Holly spends most of her day either outside or in my room.... Right now he is sitting under me hoping I drop a Cheeto...


We got Pistol a big bone so he would be busy chewing on something other than my backyard...


He's three months old today...


Happy Journaling...


10 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh gosh, Pistol takes me back in time to when my Coco was a wee baby too. He is precious, I wish I could reach through and hug him. I love labs so much!

Sage Ravenwood said...

Pistol is absolutely adorable! (Hugs)Indigo

http://shatteredprose.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Awwwww Linda, your pets are all cuties, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Pistol is adorable. He reminds me of my yellow lab Molly when she was a baby dog in 2005. She's such a water dog that she'd LUV that wading pool no matter WHAT the weather ;--)
Hugs and blessings

Martha said...

They are so cute but sounds like you really have your hands full!

betty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
betty said...

sounds like you are having a busy summer; interesting that Son1 is back at home; I'm sure drama is involved; we have a bit of that going ourselves with son/girlfriend; always an adventure

betty

betty said...

(I deleted the comment above my comment because it accidentally posted twice for some strange reason)

betty

lisa said...

sounds like Pistol was aptly named.....cute dogs! They sure are keeping you and Bill on your toes. XO

Suburban Girl said...

What a cute puppy...who could refuse that face in the last photo!