.

.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cleaning


Son3's new buzz cut for the summer...


I have many projects I was hoping to accomplish this summer... But with having to work full time, keeping the boys entertained and son1 moving in; the summer is half over already... This is the Art Room... I need to organize all the school supplies and craft projects... See those two trunks under the table; that is all my cards, letters and mementos from my childhood that I have been wanting to look through... Some day...


Son3's room definitely needed some deep cleaning this summer... These are the before pictures...










And these are the after pictures... I spent one afternoon last week; removing all the movies, books, school papers, food and cups, getting all the toys together in one place and vacuuming, dusting, washing bedding and general cleaning...




Now I just need to label the drawers and sort all the toys back into the drawers...


Happy Journaling...

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww, he's a cutie and the summer buzz will surely be cooler for him. The room looks great...want to come over and do some of that organizing & deep cleaning at my place?? :)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Summer is flying by. I cannot believe we are at July 15th already. The hair cut is cute and I think cool too. I know my boys always liked theirs short in the summer. Some wear it that way all the time now. Some are even getting receding hair lines...that makes me feel very old for sure. Take care and try to enjoy some of the time left before school starts once more. 'On Ya' -ma

slj said...

Son3 is such a cutie..
Nice accomplishment on the room.lol
I love when I get everything in order..Although it doesn't stay that way for too long..lol..
Have a great day,
Sheri

Martha said...

I don't know how you do it Linda! I've been off work for weeks and haven't got that kind of stuff accomplished yet. Oh yeah, I think blogging has gotten in the way. Ooops.

lisa said...

his bedroom has lots of storage...a really COOL room....i know how hard it is to work and even try to get everything else done...you seem to be keeping up on most things! Congrats.
XOXOXOXOXO