.

.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Emergency


Does anyone remember this show... Did you watch it... I remember being on the school bus and a petition going around to keep the show on the air, lol.... I still love this show... Son2 and I are watching it on Netflix... We've finished season 6 and are now on season 5... yes, we're going backwards... It also comes on the retro channel here at 3pm... We can sit and watch up to three episodes at a time online... I don't know what it is... it's just such a calming show... it has heroes... everyone is always rescued... no one rarely dies... it's funny... the characters are all so familiar... so many of the episodes I remember seeing before... it was just such a simpler time....


Roy Desoto and Johnny Gage...


Roy, Dr. Brackett, Dixie, Dr. Early, Johnny...


Roy, Mike, Marco, Chet, Johnny, Cap. Stokes...

Happy Journaling...

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I did watch emergency. I hadn't thought about it for years though.

Lynne said...

I used to watch it too! I always remember the episode about the over zealous know-it-all young doctor, that kept trying to say this kid did drugs when in fact he actually was suffering from a tick bite.

Lisa said...

What a blast from the past! Yes I remember that show! I used to watch it too... it was awesome!
Hugs,
Lisa in Kentucky