.

.

Friday, December 5, 2008

***Friday***

Ok I think I have it figured out on why I haven't been able to get into a routine of reading blogs... I thought it was so cool that all the blogs listed on my blog say when they posted putting the most recent on top... Well that is the problem, the blogs keep moving and I don't know where I started or left off from the day before... So I have now selected the alphabetical order instead and will remember where I left off reading, lol, like the alerts used to be in emails... I had them in alphabetical order so I could select which letters to read each day....
Work was OK yesterday... The days are just so long since I am working full shifts and then I've been shopping a bit after work and then come home to fix dinner and son3's homework... Yesterday I just spent the whole day opening boxes again... Today I spent most of the day doing price changes for athletic shoes and men's shoes and cleaning the clearance racks and filling them... Then I opened boxes, so today went by way quicker...
Let's see Tuesday night we watched Space Chimps and Fringe, then Wednesday night we watched Meet Dave and last night we watched Fly Me to The Moon and Eleventh Hour... So tonight I have to watch the endings to all those shows, lol... Cause I can't even stay awake lately if I sit down... This morning son2 and I both overslept, fortunately son2 had foggy day or he would have missed the bus... I got to work on time as usual, even when I try to be late I still get there on time, lol...
Tonight's goals are read some blogs, work on the Christmas cards and finish all the shows... Son3 is off on his computer games... He's still wearing his patch, shh don't tell him, lol... I usually try to have him wear it at least a half hour, but the longer the better, he's had it on for an hour and fifteen minutes now... Son2 is gonna do the dishes for me and then he is gonna watch The Happening...
Happy Journaling...

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Linda, wishing you a wonderful weekend, Hugs Lisa

Linda's World said...

I love your Christmas graphics. You are really getting some movies watched. Did you know that "Mama Mia is coming out for sale on December 16th? Well it is & I'm excited! Have a good weekend..Linda up here in WA

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I like using the dashboard to read new entries from better than the blog roll, but then I don't think I do as much reading as you do. It's nice to have help with the dishes. My boys always pitched in and helped too when they were the age of Son2. I miss your daily entries that you did in November, but I know it's not easy for you to find the time. 'On Ya'-ma

Monica said...

OMGosh, before I read your entry I was looking at the blogs you read and I was all confused. I forgot you can do them in other orders besides the time they were posted. For a few minutes I thought your blog went all mad and didn't know how to tell time. LOL
It actually sounds like a good routine for reading. I generally read from the dashboard and then I can catch when new ones are added. Is it a great system - no, I haven't found that nitch yet.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Monica

Martha said...

I am so wiped out and so behind on blogs that I will probably have to just start over (I hate when that happens!). Tomorrow I will comment back on all my comment alerts from the week and then take it from there.
Hope you have a great weekend - what's the weekend work schedule? I have to know when you'll be around!
Hugs :-)

slj said...

I've been using the blog roll. Although I find that I miss out on some new entries for some reason. Maybe I'll have time to try a different way this week-end. watching a movie sounds good. Popcorn anyone..lol
I have an award for you over at my journal.
Hugs and have a great week-end,
Sheri

betty said...

good system for reading blogs; I use Dashboard and that seems to be working good; but I like your system; maybe I'll change it to yours

good for son3 wearing his patch!!

enjoy the weekend

betty

Maria said...

Hi, Linda! I think I like your way of doing the blogs...alphabetical..I like doing things that way! Hey, I think that you are pretty darn efficient...you try to be late but never are????? Tell me how you do that...I'm typcially not early but I want to be. Is there a secret? Maria

Lisa said...

I have been having the same problem with keeping track of which blogs and entries I've read because it does not go in the order I've read them and I'm lost each time I come back to it. I like your idea of going in alphabetical order. Have a wonderful weekend!
Lisa

Lisa said...

PS Nick did dishes for me too tonight and it was heavenly! Now if we can train them to disinfect and wipe down the counters and sleep the floor too....

Lisa said...

PSS I nominated you for an award on my blog
Lisa

Lynne said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Well I'm glad you finally figured out what was wrong. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

lisa said...

Chad messed with some wires and the DVD will not play DVD's. I have to get it fixed today or tomorrow...we have Netflix movies to watch. i always enjoy hearing what you all are watching. XO